Joe Baxter

joe b

Hey guys, got some footage from a sheff ride a few months back and finally got it captured through Pinnacle 8 (thanks Olly) and made it into a vid. Havn't edited anything since my last vid so might be a bit not up to scratch but heres the link anyway:...

Sheff Vid

The music is: Papa Roach - Infest

Positive and negative comments please, but dont be too harsh with the negative ones :P .

Cheers,

Joe Baxter.

Some pretty good riding there!

I didn't much like the editing at the start, the blackout bits were too long for my liking :D

It was a shame the camera man sounded like he was...doing something naughty...all the time though.

How old are you by the way? The younger the rider looks and the bigger the moves are the more impressive it is, so the riding on there was pretty impressive! :P

6/10 :D

Hummm, I didn't like the video that much, the bits where it kept going black really annoyed me! As did the camera man "YEAHHHHH" everytime you did something! :P The riding was food, but I just didn't like the video that much, sorry :D

Nice riding, nice video, although I hate when someone so young is better than me  :D  How long have you been riding? Thank God I can always use the same old excuse "I could do that if only I had a mod"  :P

Cheers.. But im 14 and i've been riding now for 2 years and 2 months.

Thanks for the feedback so far lads. keep it coming though :D .

Cheers,

Joe.

I will take it your finger is better now :D .Its a good video apart from I don't think I have herd the word " yes " so many times :D .

Some good riding a big improvement from your last video.

Gaz :D

I have just noticed but are you riding in your school trousers again :P

Edited by gazmaz03

Didn't really like that vid due the fact the camera man was saying 'YEAH' every second... was f**king annoying also he laughs like a retard and sounds like a twat... in future please mute the clips :P

Apart from that the riding was good... nice one :D

Watson

As did the camera man "YEAHHHHH" everytime you did something!  :P 

Didn't really like that vid due the fact the camera man was saying 'YEAH' every second... was f**king annoying also he laughs like a retard and sounds like a twat... in future please mute the clips :D

Apart from that the riding was good... nice one :D

Watson

I agree, made me just want to stop the video! The laughing was even more annoying though 'haha, hurr hurr, haha'. I found it very slow as well, a bit boring.

A lot better than the last video though, riding is improving fast!!