What Is Better Stock Or Mod For A Beginner?

earsy104

i would do mate but i broke my bike the other day now i have not much money and just want a cheapish trials bike to start on so if i f**k it uo iam not as bothered as if it was well exspensive plus i cant cope not biking for a minute longer iam going crazy

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :rolleyes: :D" :P :- :D

i would do mate but i broke my bike the other day now i have not much money and just want a cheapish trials bike to start on so if i f**k it uo iam not as bothered as if it was well exspensive plus i cant cope not biking for a minute longer iam going crazy

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  :rolleyes:  :P"  :D  :-  :D

tell me about it. ive just snapped y frame and im skint. no ridng for me for a while. :D

wow at least it isnt just me then wow unlucky well i hope you get back out riding soon anyway mate

bad thing for me is that as ive just started to do trials ive just learnt how to pedal hop and by the time i get back on a bike iam gona have to learn it all again yey

fun fun fun!!!! :D :P

:-" grrr stupid bikes why break!?!?!?! :rolleyes:

go stock!!! they ride, look nicer and are just plain awesome

I dont understand why a light, easy bike is a good beginners bike? I would want a heavier bike, not only will it be stronger, but it will build your technique and strength more than a mod will, really helping for the future.

yer i know thats what i thought and i may be getting a mod aswell and iam ust to stock bikes grrrr life's a bitch hey though at least erm......well i cant think of a bright side at the moment but erm hey well erm .....yer lol

:rolleyes: :D hope fully it wont take that long anyway to learn the stuff again and get ust to the bike and the same for you :-