Comp In Fort Augustas Scotland

duncanshaw@scotland

Could you make a event more close to the england/scottich border please?

30miles into scotland at the most?

That means there would be a few people from round here that would compete (Y)

you have to realise, the scottish trials scene has only had ONE competition, that was at this years world cup, we need to start organising more with venue's all around scotland, you have comps at tykes, so at least you have comps near you. My nearest comp is at the tykes, this being officially a 7-8 hour drive, so for me to have a comp closer to me would be great, so i hope that the organiser doesnt have the comp nearer england, after all we want a scottish series as well

why dont you all chip together on petrol and get your arses up there, its worth it, because the next one, may well be a much closer venue for you, and much further for me,

ben

you have to realise, the scottish trials scene has only had ONE competition, that was at this years world cup, we need to start organising more with venue's all around scotland, you have comps at tykes, so at least you have comps near you. My nearest comp is at the tykes, this being officially a 7-8 hour drive, so for me to have a comp closer to me would be great, so i hope that the organiser doesnt have the comp nearer england, after all we want a scottish series as well

why dont you all chip together on petrol and get your arses up there, its worth it, because the next one, may well be a much closer venue for you, and much further for me,

ben

Would help VERY much if one of us could drive (Y)

the tykes isnt exactly that close to me, id have to set off at 6am to get there on time at most venues.

How do you start your own comp?

I wouldnt mind starting my own near here.

Im entering Inter, and so are yoy Towler B)

Ben... I need to speak to you on MSN about something :D (Y)

Watson

thats cool but it wont be as hard as inter at the world cup trial so thought it might be a bit easy for you.you dont happen to know a boy called hamish who rides a 20 inch levelboss by any chance because he told me he was keen on starting comps but i have no way of contacting him..

hmmm, quite interested in this but would involve a day off work if i can get one

does anyone know roughly how long it would take to drive there from Aberdeen?

couple of hours shove, if u can get time off work you can follow us <_< or speed off past us in your PIMP mobile. ask about day off on saturday, should be ok cos its for a comp ^_^

Oh My Cheeeeesy God!!! (Y)

How much will this Comp cost and how long will it be on for... Am I right in saying that its indoors??

Over and Out

Watson

Nah it is gonna be outdoors.It will probably start about 11 and finish around three.I think it is 10 or 5 pound to join the club then an entry fee of between 5 and 10 pound.Once you have joined you will only have to pay an entry fee at furure events as you will already be a member.

Duncan

this may be a stupid question but. . . . . . .

what like is the parking up there for this comp because as ben mentioned i am driving the pimp mobile and it doesn't really agree with parking in a field without it doing some gardening of its own with the underside of the car

i should get a chance to go past work this week on the way home from uni to see if i can get time off for this (Y)