06 Pitbull

Biff...

hinchcblob,

Young man, the ZOO! bikes website is full of pictures of the ZOO Pitbull in complete form. Just follow the link below.

ZOO! Bikes: www.zoobike.com

Ride on,

Deadly Venom

I really do not know why i didn't think of that :P

Cheers pal

kyle

is the tunni model any different to the other 06 pitbull without (the gash) 'neil tunnicliffe' stickers. As that doesn't look like it has as much bb rise as the one that a mate has...

just wondered, not that i am getting one or owt B) :ermm: :ermm: :- :P :P

Rear wheel is higher than the front, makes it seem as though it doesnt have as much BB rise. :lol:

Looking at the picture James Porter posted and comparing it to the photo on the ZOO! website something about the frame on the ZOO! website looks different. And I am not talking about the components or the earlier mentioned bottom bracket rise. Maybe its me or just the way the picture was taken. There is something different about the frame but I just can't put my finger on it. One thing I can say is those ZOO! handle bars are just lovely! I am definitely going to get a pair of those for my bike. That shape looks very nice and comfortable.

Speaking of components, I see that the bike in the picture that James Porter posted is using the new ZOO! cranks. How are these cranks? Are they nice and sturdy?

Keep Riding,

Deadly Venom

Edited by deadly venom