Money

Alan

Trials is an expensive sport as we all know, Unless you get something cheap off your mate or grab a bargain on ebay your going to be paying full prices. (N)

As i am quite new to trials and i have only just got my bike for christmas, I don't need any parts at the moment and i am skint anyway. :ermm:

So how do you get your money for your bikes that are worth hundreds even thousands of pounds? Have you got a job down the local bike shop or many birthdays and christmas saved up.

Edited by T-MAGura

I want a job but i am only 14 so i basically got the choice of paper round or nothing. I personally could not stick with a paper round due to, Whether and dogs biting my thumbs. >_<

I will just have to wait for birthdays and christmas' to come and go and try to save my minimal pocket money <_<

I do a paper round.But if you do make sure you put it in your mums name if your not a adult.Then you get adult pay :)

So, you go into a shop, and you fill in the form. "what is your name: Sue Smith"

Hey Sue... It doesn't really work with a lad does it? :-

Unless I read that really wrong lol.

I just get all off my mum 'n' dad, birthdays etc aswell.

Mat

the workers down our local halfords are complete dumbases no joke

I'm sure there was a whooole topic on how dumb the halford bikehut were...search for it :D

Cheers there mate :D yeh i am serius about the pizza hut thing!

Well at least you've got more class then McDONALDS (no offence to man on a mission :P )

Yeh hes a example of halfords

Halfords

The thing is i wont wana eat pizza again!

Yep thats the topic i was thinking of! and yes i think thats true you will get bored of the taste and the permanent smell of the pizza will just put you off! Work in wimpy or starburger, Pay mite be shitter but at least you can still eat pizza!