Bike Show Satuday

SebJT

Here's my best shots.

Over all the show wasn't brilliant, I was bored and I even had a pres pass! Lighting was absolutely terrible, for those of you that know cameras I was using ISO3200, f2.8, 200th/sec and flash and was still struggling!

Trials ones were pretty crap, bmx ones are nice though.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

Edited by SebJT

Wicked! Did anyone else notice the paramedics where shit? When Chris Mahoney ate shit and was trembling on the floor he had to walk / be carried to the fat ass paramedic outside....

Also did anyone see this kid fall off?

08.jpg

If it wasnt for his dad and other riders saving him so quickly he would have been nailed by other riders coming over the spine and not noticing him on the floor.

yer i did , as u know fred.

made me quite angry !

they were getting paid for being lazy fat bastards.

surely there should have been a paramedic right on the spot ! ready to help.

anyone else notice that the security guys were pretty shitty aswell , like realy agressive.

Bring back the old bike show.

Wicked! Did anyone else notice the paramedics where shit? When Chris Mahoney ate shit and was trembling on the floor he had to walk / be carried to the fat ass paramedic outside....

Also did anyone see this kid fall off?

a pic

If it wasnt for his dad and other riders saving him so quickly he would have been nailed by other riders coming over the spine and not noticing him on the floor.

I didn't see that, but I saw one bmxer try barspin - abubuca - to barpsin -fakie out and he fell badly and not one paramedic came at all and he had to be helped up .... shocking!

Dont know if this was the same time..but the guy on the mic, was like medic , medic, we need a medic to the dirt jumps..then as the medic was slowly joggin along the guy on the mic goes , you ate 1 to many pies mate.

LMAO i pissed meself