My 221 Ti - New Pics Now Up (first Post)

AdamR28

QUOTE(hugh_b @ Jun 19 2007, 11:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lokin very swish dude. Have fun on it, just get that first scratch out of the way, then you wont be a nervous wreck riding it lol :P -Hugh

Haha, Craig's already taken care of bashing for me :P (got the frame off him, no way I could afford a new one!).

Yes it could be lighter, but I don't want to run crap parts :) Will save some weight with my new Tarty Trial SL brakes when they arrive.

Oh, and it rides mint, really suprised at how much difference a light bike makes... It seems to be much smoother and quieter than my Pr, no idea how/why, but I like it!

t33zr, how is your Monsterboy 8.9kg? The only lighter parts on it are the forks, spokes and maybe the grips if you have Try-All foams!

Haha, Craig's already taken care of bashing for me :P (got the frame off him, no way I could afford a new one!).

Yes it could be lighter, but I don't want to run crap parts :)

ah right :$ well it looks brand new, anyways very nice ad's (Y):)

The way forward to having a shit brake? Yes! :P

Stan.

:o You tarty boys dissapoint me, i shall turn you to the dark side one day hopefully.

What you done with you pr frame anyway adam?

hugh_b are you having a giraffe, one of the tarts actually scratching there bike. That would be a first lol

Yes it could be lighter, but I don't want to run crap parts :) Will save some weight with my new Tarty Trial SL brakes when they arrive.

Oooooh get you, that bike is going to end up just about the pimpest bike around. Everyone will look and say, "Check out that Tarty begger, he's clearly got far too much money."

Havn't seen a nicer Monty before, and therefore, I tip my hat to you sir. :rockon:

how is it much differnt to a standerd ti other than the forks thats all i can see differnt to the 07 ti might just be me being a dumb ass any chance of a spec? looks sex anyways hope get on well with it (Y)

Cheers jack :)

Differences are:

Front tyre, front spokes, front nipples, forks, headset, brakes, rotors, grips, freewheel, pedals, rear tyre, rear tube, rear spokes, rear nipples, chain, rear sprocket, rim tapes and various bolts.

It is not a Czar indeed, I decided it was too heavy, although they do look very pimp! (Just got them in)

Ads

TheTart20 or Enbikeopedia or Tartridge wouldn't have ever believed if you told the past you a few years ago that you'd have ended up with your own trials shop and the most pimped out mod around.

Gone are the yellow banana Levelboss days, eh? :P

Looks nice Ads, for a mod/Monty...

The bike looks super sexual but your such a puff fro being a weight weenie lol you would have a fit if you lifted me zenith lol But the bike will not get my sign of approval till it has bb7s :P

bb7's are shit for them u goon, they ride alot of natty so they will just glaze, they want there modulation n shiz. bikes pimp, u always have shithot bikes.

hudson you're fat.

Here are my tips to make it even lighter.

Chuck out the bash, just run a weeny little ring, then you can grind the mounts off the frame.

Fill your tyres with helium.

Drill the sidewall of your front rim.

Fit the lightest forks around.

Thats it really, everything else is done.

You could grind your rear rim I suppose.

Its slightly lighter than my Zona. My Zona is nearly 10.5 KG. Yeh. Onza forks and wheels ***!

bb7's are shit for them u goon, they ride alot of natty so they will just glaze, they want there modulation n shiz. bikes pimp, u always have shithot bikes.hudson you're fat.
Shut it gay boy, how do you work out riding natty will make them glaze :S it was a thing between me and adam about bb7s because we argue each time we ride together, And as for me being fat i am but i dont care, and i am going to beat you up when i see you next , you blackpool scum.o and your ginger!!
grind the mounts off the frame.
Are you mad, take a grinder to a 600 quid frame (i think thats how much they are lol cba checking) your lucky if adams bike ever has a scratch on it so i doubt he will be doing that lol. Edited by andy h

Shut it gay boy, how do you work out riding natty will make them glaze :S it was a thing between me and adam about bb7s because we argue each time we ride together, And as for me being fat i am but i dont care, and i am going to beat you up when i see you next , you blackpool scum.o and your ginger!!Are you mad, take a grinder to a 600 quid frame (i think thats how much they are lol cba checking) your lucky if adams bike ever has a scratch on it so i doubt he will be doing that lol.

Don't make me laugh you soft peace of shit. no1 likes you, go to bed.

Chuck out the bash, just run a weeny little ring, then you can grind the mounts off the frame.

Fill your tyres with helium.

Drill the sidewall of your front rim.

Fit the lightest forks around.

Was thinking of that, but then I'd kill the frame when I missed an up to rear wheel...

Haha, nice :P

Might do that, and the rear too, if I can be arsed - will only save about 25g the pair.

Should be doing that fairly soon :wink2:

it was a thing between me and adam about bb7s because we argue each time we ride together

Sort of, it was more you saying my brakes were shit and then crapping yourself when you rode my bike cos they were so good? That's right yeah? :P

Its lighter cos of the new brakes Inur (160 front instead of 180).

More pics when my forks are on (damn you Craig!)

New Idea.

Get a drill, and go at it like this guy has... http://www.choody.com/gielda.htm,31,2206,g2206

drill everything. Air is lighter than metal... Or carbon fibre...

Get in touch with with Danny Butler, and get some of those carbon fibre forks that hes running! But the 20" ones like on Ashley's T-Lite.

EDIT: Adam, I have now appointed you the task of making your bike weigh less than 8kg. Should you choose to accept this mission, your bike won't last very long.

Edited by KuelMuel

Looks sexual!

Vp pedels...

Ti forks... ???

Surley they would lighten it up a tad more?

if there the mag pedals adam's running, which i think they are, i'm pretty sure their lighter than the VP's, well i seem to remeber me looking into it when i was getting some new pedals and found the wellgo mag pedals to be a touch lighter. -Hugh

Get in touch with with Danny Butler, and get some of those carbon fibre forks that hes running! But the 20" ones like on Ashley's T-Lite.

EDIT: Adam, I have now appointed you the task of making your bike weigh less than 8kg. Should you choose to accept this mission, your bike won't last very long.

Those forks cost about £10,000. Good luck being able to find another pair.

also:

you_are_gay.jpg