My 221 Ti - New Pics Now Up (first Post)

AdamR28

That is one SL motherf**ker :lol: . Are you chopping the hoses to save weight, Ad, or just because it looks like Ziggy Marley's pubes? :P

Either way, that is sooo nice! The matt black forks looks fly on the Monty, too...

By the way, what happened to the Pr? Did you just fancy a change?

Cheers,

Joe.

Now 8.62kg (19.00lbs - over a pound lighter than the standard build)... modified bashplate, new forks. Pics when/if I can be bothered :)

Getting it under 8kg would be near impossible I think, even shaving 200g was a right mission :lol:

So Koxx writing in their catalogue that the XTP weighs 8,200g is BS? It seems impossible in view of how much your Monty weighs.

Drill the sucker!! :D

edit: when pumping up the tyres place a drill next to the pump, that will get drilled air into the tubes

Edited by Inur

Drill sidewalls also holes at side of the squares.

Matt Rushton

What he said, get the drill out! you could also counter sink the holes in the sidewalls like on Onza hog front rims. You could also drop the stem down and cut the steerer more, but I'm guessing its stacked up because you like it there.

Edited by KuelMuel