4x Race Bike Pic

TheMunn

Looks pretty cool :)

Maybe if you did the bars white too it would look it a bit better though (Y)

I would do the bars and the forks. And rims. But I spend to much time making my bike look pretty.

looks pritty cool whats the frame like for weight ? also ur a brave man !! riding 4x on a hard tail :P normaly u see people riding full sus yeti 4x bikes :P or big 200mm sx trails lol !! nice bike though :)

Ben

The frame weighs 4.2 lbs, the whole bike is 27lbs dead on which isnt bad weight. Theres more people on hardtails than full sussers at races these days, the tracks are pretty smooth so its not so bad.

The frame weighs 4.2 lbs, the whole bike is 27lbs dead on which isnt bad weight. Theres more people on hardtails than full sussers at races these days, the tracks are pretty smooth so its not so bad.

Hardtails are always best, I do eveything on my Scott, XC is a bit of a slog with it being single front chainring, but I always win the downs. Skateparks are fun but 4X is definately where its at for me, unfortunately there aren't any tracks round here apart from sheffield, and non of my mates do it.

Trials is better though.