Damon Watson Video 6

Rob Brodie

I think it was amazing I have seen all of his videos and think this one is the best of all. I really look up to him. He inspires me.

its good to see that you are inspired by a rider. hopefully this will help you improve

jesus christ......he really is pushing this sport to new levels......some times its hard for me to understand how such huge moves can be nailed so easy by damon

i really do think damon watson is the best street rider in the world....i think damon should bring out atleast one mod video ....only because the short vid of him on biffs python a while ago was pretty sick......any one agree on this?

i take my helmet off to you sir damon watson !

song was not to my taste though but went well with the video

:lol:

nah your just dumb.

whats hard to understand?

It is an easy sentence to understand bearing in mind you have msn, or other programs, but for those who dont "jw" doesn't mean a great deal.

If he is wanting to get validated then it would be better if he stopped the slang!

Danny.

Ps, "jw" means, just wondered :P

Ohh and i agree with mrkoxx about damons video on biff's mod, was really good :D

Edited by danny_cartledge

Meh, its average.

Quick EDit: The stuff in vid 5 was bigger, just this is more inventive. Tunni goes as big and is smoother, need i say more?

Tunni isn't a mark on DW. No where near. Tunni's had his days. Damon's taking trials to another dimension. Tunni will soon fall behind.

Danny.

Tunni isn't a mark on DW. No where near. Tunni's had his days. Damon's taking trials to another dimension. Tunni will soon fall behind.

Danny.

I don't agree.

Tunni is still going bigger than before.

Still getting smoother.

Still got great style.

Edited by willy wonka

Danny.

oh god, is this going to turn into the bumming sesh you had with max on msn...