Damon Watson Video 6

Rob Brodie

Oh really. Then how sad are you. Laughing from something that has being said in a msn convo. Christ grow up boy.

Danny

just the way you wrote those things... christ made me laugh.

so you never laughed at a msn convo?

just the way you wrote those things... christ made me laugh.

so you never laughed at a msn convo?

I have indeed. But not over pathetic things like that. Thing is lad. You need to sort out your priorities. I can't belive you laugh at second hand knowledge through msn. For all i know. Max edited some of the things i put. I don't give a shit anyways. DW is the best and just remeber one thing lad. Opinions are like arseholes and everybodys got one ;). Shame there not all the same really, the wolrd would be a better place without immature people like yourself.

Danny x

I have indeed. But not over pathetic things like that. Thing is lad. You need to sort out your priorities. I can't belive you laugh at second hand knowledge through msn. For all i know. Max edited some of the things i put. I don't give a shit anyways. DW is the best and just remeber one thing lad. Opinions are like arseholes and everybodys got one ;). Shame there not all the same really, the wolrd would be a better place without immature people like yourself.

Danny x

i laughed because it was funny?

"They were tunni's days"

that was what made me laugh most though :shifty:

i could just see it now...

'get your tongue out of damons arse'

Then all of a sudden *BANG*. You wake up 10 mins later covered in your own shit, piss and blood cause i hit you that hard you went into shock and knocked you out ;).

Danny.

*God this sounds like a role play*

Then all of a sudden *BANG*. You wake up 10 mins later covered in your own shit, piss and blood cause i hit you that hard you went into shock and knocked you out ;).

Danny.

*God this sounds like a role play*

you do make me laugh ^_^

whats your point?

i think someone is hunting for a cyber fight

Mate you just got f**king owned and lost the argument. Thats why you didn't have a decent answer. I don't have fights over the internet dude.

Im sick of this anyways.

Peace out.

Danny

Mate you just got f**king owned and lost the argument. Thats why you didn't have a decent answer. I don't have fights over the internet dude.

Im sick of this anyways.

Peace out.

Danny

erm there wasnt an argument... it was more like a piss taking..

your the one who knocked me out over the internet... LOL

i dont understand why you called me a tit for pointing out you would get laughed at...

i think you just owned yourself and lost whatever this is.

Well you know. I have being told i should go into comedy as a career. So i don't see why i shouldn't make you laugh.

Danny.

hmmm in the wise words of ash kennard

"You'd get laughed at"

Thats the whole point of a comedian you f**king tit.

Duh....

Danny.

whats your point?

i think someone is hunting for a cyber fight

Work it out how you just got owned.

Danny.