Damon Watson Video 6

Rob Brodie

nah your just dumb.

whats hard to understand?

hey, jw wat people thought to damon watsons new vid? i think theres some pretty insane stuff in there but other people think not

I highlighted that...and whats with the phrase 'i think theres some pretty insane stuff in there but other people think not'. Thanks for sharing the opinions of people you already have.

Grant...you feel you can call me dumb yet you obviously put as much effort into your post as you could as to not make yourself seem alternately dumb, and for me to not correct your spelling etc. But is it that hard to use a capital letter mate?

P.S. Someone let me know what the hell 'jw wat' meant, as I'm now intrigued as to the meaning of this, some of us correct English using folks can't understand some of this shoddy posting that goes on you see :)

EDIT: Danny did actually 'own' you too Grant. If you want to see someone who was good at arguing look up 'Mr Monkey' Find out his phone number and talk to him. Fool.

Edited by Barber

jw means just wondering.

just because i don't use a capital letter doesn't mean you can't read/understand my posts.

and I didn't actually mean what I said about your intelligence, I was just being sarcastic.

jw means just wondering.

just because i don't use a capital letter doesn't mean you can't read/understand my posts.

and I didn't actually mean what I said about your intelligence, I was just being sarcastic.

Yet you feel all forum members should understand all acronyms?

Edited by Barber

Yet you feel all forum members should understand all acronyms?

I never said that, when I see an acronym I just read it how i know it (if that makes sense :S )

So the only parts of the post you couldn't understand, that i saw, were the spelling mistakes.

Tunni isn't a mark on DW. No where near. Tunni's had his days. Damon's taking trials to another dimension. Tunni will soon fall behind.

Danny.

Mr kearns, will i have to come beat you with a (love) stick till you see sense?

Tunni just released a video with the same things... only smoother and more precise. Seems his natty riding has paid off and he's gained an air of style/finesse along with astounding hugeness. He's what? 20...21? he won't be falling behind anytime soon i assure you.