Vincents Been At It Again!

trialsguru

ive got nothing against the bloke think hes really talented but this is just stupid, wouldnt you think the sensible idea would to be to go on a diet and make himself lighter surely then he could loose pounds instead of grams lol bloody french

to be fair when all of the silly little mods he's done are added together and the fact the parts are quite light anyway, his bike must weigh as much as a sandwich.

Plus it's not like he's bothered about it breaking, he's just testing a few ideas, ones that joe bloggs couldn't really afford to do.

im off to try the headtube modification, that would for certain affect stiffness at the headtube. but hey, it keeps all you boys talking about him and his bike (Y):) i think its different, might be stupid, but again, his dad owns koxx, he can do as he pleases.

Wayne.

It may be silly, but if you can you should.He would just get a new frame anyway if it broke so who cares.It is people like Vincent Hermance who pushed the design of their bikes to make modern trials bike what they are today. Him and Ashton when the Justice came out.

All that drilling/filing/cutting... should have got some Ti pedal axles :lol:
At a guess Adam, I think he probably has already. :lol: He'll have everything knowing him.

At a guess Adam, I think he probably has already. :lol: He'll have everything knowing him.

The Ti axles for those pedals are gold... unless he's taken the gold colouring off or got some others made. Either way its fooking light, just needs to get rid of the frame tail now.

What has he done on the headtube? I am probably being really stupid but all i can see is some stripped paint?

If you check out the 3rd pic down, you can see he's basically cut loads of headtube out...

http://www.biketrials.ca/content/view/227/2/

He's kerazyy, the freewheel drilling is genius, but silly. I don't see why he doesn't just drill 30 odd frames so theres no need for it to be strong, i'm sure he could use 1 each round.

And whoever put his headset in is hamfisted.