Anyone Ever Tried Unicycle Trials?

na 8 i havn't but ive done normal unicylin n its great . i will try it onday though

No i aint tried it but it sounds great but looks really hard!!!

he asked who has, not who hasent :Plol, ive tryed it a few times its cool but weird in a way, cause its well fun and u dont get hurt like in biking, but it takes alot of effort lol

yep, its really easy. II got bored of it though >_> i was gunna buy trial suni but then couldnt be bothered so when i do go out with my uni trials friend he goes on his trials uni i gfo on my onza tpro. I did it all on a shitty circus one lol But i was and still am better than my friend who does still do it.

• 7 months later...

As a trials biker I (and most of you lot) get asked a lot of questions about your bike such as: "why ain't your bike got no seat" or "whats that squeaking noise about, you need some oil on there"

Riding about on a unicycle is just asking for it.

As a trials biker I (and most of you lot) get asked a lot of questions about your bike such as: "why ain't your bike got no seat" or "whats that squeaking noise about, you need some oil on there"

Riding about on a unicycle is just asking for it.

In what way is that any different to riding a bike with no seat and loud brakes though?

More people seem to understand what a unicycle is, as they look pretty much the same, trials bikes, in general, don't look much like anything normal.

In what way is that any different to riding a bike with no seat and loud brakes though?

More people seem to understand what a unicycle is, as they look pretty much the same, trials bikes, in general, don't look much like anything normal.

LMAO. How many unicycles do you see around town. ESPECIALLY hopping about on stuff! :lol:

That's exactly what people who don't know what they're talking about always say :). Well done, you are amongst them.

Have a go on one. Try riding it in a straight line comepetently. Ok... now try hopping it... harder than you thought wasn't it? Now, pull the seat out in front of you and start hopping... bet you can't keep 3 hops going without losing complete control. Try jumping 2 pallets.. harder than you thought eh...

Yeah you might think that it's just parkour with one wheel under you.. and some idiots even say 'you might as well use a pogo stick'. There is more to a unicycle than just trials. On one trials unicycle, you can do street (ala skate/bmx style... yep GRINDS, crankflip variations, spins, tech), flatland, mountain, freestyle. On a trials bike, you can only really only do trials...

So don't be so quick to assume. Try it and once you get good, then you can criticise it without looking like a complete mung-head.

The funny thing is you seem to think it looks so stupid and easy. What'll happen is on a big London ride, you'll be outdone by a person on a unicycle, and you're on a fully kitted out bike... then you try and have a go on the unicycle and find you can't even ride or hop it without shitting your pants.

Unicycle trials is still trials, and yes it was grown from biketrials, much like how biketrials grew from mototrials. We're all riding trials, hopping on a fat tyre. Respect eachother. Benito and Vincent respect it and enjoy watching it, and they're two of the best in this sport. There is a reason why they respect it.