How Good Is......?

Daffy04

Hello people im new to this and also new to trials so i was wondering wether anybody new of any good tips to timing pedal hops better or is it something you just have to keep practising also i was wondering wether anybody new of any specific places to ride in essex preferable near braintree ??

Thanks

Jakey T

Hello people im new to this and also new to trials so i was wondering wether anybody new of any good tips to timing pedal hops better or is it something you just have to keep practising also i was wondering wether anybody new of any specific places to ride in essex preferable near braintree ??

Thanks

Jakey T

Unfortunately you'll just have to keep going out and practising. Watch some videos of other riders closely before you go out and just try the same kind of thing yourself. You'll pick it up eventually... its just an annoying hurdle when your first starting off with the sport.

Well Jake you've already started off well and hopefully you'll be able to make a bit more of a trials scene in Braintree.

There are quite a few members around the Essex area who usually ride in different spots around Essex.

Best places are Chelmsford, Clacton, Southend, hopefully we should be having a largish ride in Braintree in the summer.

Have you got your bike yet?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Well Jake you've already started off well and hopefully you'll be able to make a bit more of a trials scene in Braintree.

There are quite a few members around the Essex area who usually ride in different spots around Essex.

Best places are Chelmsford, Clacton, Southend, hopefully we should be having a largish ride in Braintree in the summer.

Have you got your bike yet?

Look forward to hearing from you.

not yet mate i will hopefully have one built by next weekend if not then shortly after ive decided to build up a mod

I learnt with stunt pegs :S... it was really weird but me and a couple of mates put our front wheel on a wall and would start jumping back to see how many hops we could do with our feet on the pegs. After we got our balance we would do it on the pedals and it just went from there.

Thanks

Jakey T

southend is pretty good for riding i live near there so i ride there quite alot.

I learnt with stunt pegs :S... it was really weird but me and a couple of mates put our front wheel on a wall and would start jumping back to see how many hops we could do with our feet on the pegs. After we got our balance we would do it on the pedals and it just went from there.

well ive never heard of anyone trying that but if it works then why not