How Many Days Do You Ride?

mandry1991

Its best to ride a couple of days a week for an hour or so, and then maybe a few hours during the weekend.

nah wank, I enjoy it too much and try to ride every day, even if it just on cerbs

Probably as I break things quite frequently

Edited by afroman

surly too much riding will make you physically sick and then put u off riding in the future , i ride 3 days a week but have wee rides just outside everyday , i have jst started though, keeps you fit too !!!

Nah, you'll just get fitter (toby tug..mug)

Edited by afroman

loads, try and ride most eves after work, but sometimes get bored leave it for a week and it seems like you magically improve without doing anything its really weird, or try a different discipline, i do snowboarding sometimes for something different, kinda thinkin of gettin a bmx, give that a go for abit, they are well cheap

Its really hard to stay motivated when you can only ride the same spots because of "i dont have too much time to go somewhere else". I try to ride everyday after work, although its just maximum 2 hours. Weekend is another thing. We always go out for 5 or 6 or more hours for "big" rides. The hardest is when the weather is too hot, like these days. I almost cant breath after 20 mins, and sweat like a pig...

well i try to ride every day but my hands start to get sore.

if i was you i would ride every other day so you hands dont get so sore but if they dont hurt when you ride try and ride every dayu as you'll get better quiker

loads, try and ride most eves after work, but sometimes get bored leave it for a week and it seems like you magically improve without doing anything its really weird, or try a different discipline, i do snowboarding sometimes for something different, kinda thinkin of gettin a bmx, give that a go for abit, they are well cheap

same

if i dont ride for a few days when i get back on everything feels better, and i ride better:s and theres the fact that your not so tired e.t.c

but i minaly ride everyday, alothough i havnt properly rode for 3 days now.