Onza This Is Actually A Joke!

Maximus

I'm with you 100% in that. He's made it so noobs like me can ride trials without having to spend £££'s!!!

Its good to see someone understand what Onza have done, I mean its an English company that trys bloody hard to please trials riders with very little credit.

Its good to see someone understand what Onza have done, I mean its an English company that trys bloody hard to please trials riders with very little credit.

I think most people refer to onza with such little respect due to the amount of pikeys with t-vees that they 'bought'

which seem to piss alot of people off as they think they know everything

Firstyly, a spork is like a spoon[Alex!!] and part fork, it is far better than both because it is multi purpose, sort of like a multi-tool but for food, which also makes it awesome! and secondly, im both shcked and dis-mayed that you dont know what it is anmd thirdly, in response to your essay, he only put it on here to see if any one could shed some light, and if you read his comments, then you will see that he has tried all of your suggestions. Also, even after you wrote all of that, the situation was still not resolved and so your posting was meaning-less!! so shut up hoe!! x any way... hope you get it sorted out soon, sorry that 'Mike Poyzer @ Onza' works for shuch a shit company and hope the job centre sorts you out a better job soon, from err Tay..?!:Slol

mwa x x x x

Well you contradicted yourself there didn't you sunshine.

'he only put it on here to see if any one could shed some light' Which Mike just did.

I'm also guessing that onza has the biggest income of all 'proper' trials companies, and sells the most bikes. With most new people starting trials will buy onza products for the value for money onza are well known for. So its hardly a shite company. If it was such a 'shite company' i think it'd of folded on its arse within 10 years of business don't you?

P.S Jakers, not having a dig mate, i just don't agree with your comment that its teenagers being single minded twats (Note: I realize that 'teenagers being single minded twats' were not the words coming out of your mouth lol, but thats what I'm guessing you were getting at. Though they probably are, its a bit of a generalization to say its 'teenagers' its more 'twats' if you ask me (Y) I'm a teenager. And you yourself a year ago (providing your profile is correct) were a teenager a year ago. I know that i wouldn't dream of posting something like this about a well respected company, and would've had the common sense that it wasn't onza's fault that it was the shops. As I'm sure you would've a year ago when you were a teenager (Y)

Edited by Barber

I think most people refer to onza with such little respect due to the amount of pikeys with t-vees that they 'bought'

which seem to piss alot of people off as they think they know everything

They probley have only 'bought' them because of how common they are. But yes thay are annoying I know but we cant hide behind that excuse for this abusive and false thread. Being called a F***wit, saying Onza are crap, and that people that work there should be killed is a little harsh for bringing out a budget bike.

chill out dudes...!!!! it was a fukin jokeeeee!!!! n e ways.............................. i know f**k all about trials so slate me as much as you want.... suck me hard bicthes cus i dnt giv a shit!!!!!!!!

luv u..... x mwa x x

Its ok Tay, We get used it. just remember you cast an opinion/joke on here and it can make people think you have beef with Onza etc. Images and reps are hard to shake when you have so many easily led eyes on here. Anyways, im chilled. honest. ;)

chill out dudes...!!!! it was a fukin jokeeeee!!!! n e ways.............................. i know f**k all about trials so slate me as much as you want.... suck me hard bicthes cus i dnt giv a shit!!!!!!!!

luv u..... x mwa x x

you love the people who have just been ripping your post to shit.

I HATE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

thought you pissed off anyway..

lol...

Edited by willy wonka

This thread is bullshit.

Ring them up, chase it up, they aren't going anywhere, but why post this on TF?

I ordered over the phone for my Zona frame, not the fastest ever to arrive, that was tarty which arrived within 12 hours.

This thread is bullshit.

I ordered over the phone for my Zona frame, not the fastest ever to arrive, that was tarty which arrived within 12 hours.

24 hours from supercycles same product (Y)

funny thing really, i found super cycles to be really good... about two years ago, i rung them up at about 4.15 and ordered my first trials bike (onza t-bird) and i explained that i needed a.s.a.p as i was soon to be off on holiday, it came the next day at 9.00am (Y)

Was well happy,

Sent them a happy email too express my gratitued as well (Y)

Cheers (Y)

Ryan...

you love the people who have just been ripping your post to shit.

I HATE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

thought you pissed off anyway..

lol...

ooohhh some one has their panties in a twist, did you not get my message, hmm lets make it loud and clear,

SUCK ME HARD BITCH- I DONT CARE!!!!!!!!!

loud and clearr anough for you?????????? huh??? punk?????

oh yea, to reply to your comment, i hate you to fukerrrrr

also, i did piss off but you kno i came bak, i told you, i have no friends, and ive got nothing to loose!!!!

bye bye.... mwa x x x x x

luv u..... x mwa x x

Good luck getting validated, your posts are like an anti-grammer nuclear bomb, i can almost feel my brain get dumber after reading your posts...

Just read the guide line... use good grammer and spell correctly etc..etc.. and you will be validated in no time (Y)

luv u..... x mwa x x

Good luck getting validated, your posts are like an anti-grammer nuclear bomb, i can almost feel my brain get dumber after reading your posts.. and To be honest in my opinion, you sound like a right CHAV..Just read the guide lines... use good grammer and spell correctly etc..etc.. and you will be validated in no time (Y)

Edited by trial-biker-ryan

ooohhh some one has their panties in a twist, did you not get my message, hmm lets make it loud and clear,

SUCK ME HARD BITCH- I DONT CARE!!!!!!!!!

loud and clearr anough for you?????????? huh??? punk?????

oh yea, to reply to your comment, i hate you to fukerrrrr

also, i did piss off but you kno i came bak, i told you, i have no friends, and ive got nothing to loose!!!!

bye bye.... mwa x x x x x

punk?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

just go away, your just being retarded.

(by the way, my 'panties' are on fine, but thanks anyway)

Edited by willy wonka

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Haha some learnt how to use copy and paste! this thread is class.

Fight Fight Fight!!

This thread is bullshit.

Ha Ha, Tarty are good, Good freinds of ours too but how did it get to you within 12 hours? i mean you place an order lets say at 1 PM it arrived at 1am? No time of the day the Tarty boys are open for a courier could get to you within 12 hours. Unless they personally delivered it themselves which is amazing service. Would not suprise me though. They do intend to please. ha ha.

Fair enough both times I've dealt with Supercycles there have been minor discrepancies, one was out of their hands and the other was a misunderstanding. All you need to do is to call them again and be quite clear what you want sorted, they'll reply with a verdict and it'll always get sorted out in the end whereas posting in NMC will only aggravate the matter.

Ha Ha, Tarty are good, Good freinds of ours too but how did it get to you within 12 hours? i mean you place an order lets say at 1 PM it arrived at 1am? No time of the day the Tarty boys are open for a courier could get to you within 12 hours. Unless they personally delivered it themselves which is amazing service. Would not suprise me though. They do intend to please. ha ha.

Wait that can't be right, errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Good service anyways.

Lets see.

I ordered it at 4:00PM, and it arrived at 9:00AM next day.

(How can I salvage this now....hmm)

Working hours! Within 12, Working Hours! Have it.

Wait that can't be right, errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Good service anyways.

Lets see.

I ordered it at 4:00PM, and it arrived at 9:00AM next day.

(How can I salvage this now....hmm)

Working hours! Within 12, Working Hours! Have it.

I orderd a wheel from tarty yesterday at about 12 ish, it came this morning at 10, and I live in JERSEY!!

Excellant service.

Also, I ordered a t-pro frame from supercycles a while ago and it came within 3 working days, thats pretty good me thinks!

Both great companies :D

Edited by alexmitcho

deary oh dear whats happened here. new members group has gained another poor degnerate with limited vocabulary [/provoke a DIFFERENT reply to "suck me bitch"] Essexgaltay, please atleast try to save some the hope you have some intelligence and back your arguments up with decent, trueful facts [next time, I have a feeling this topic is soon to close]

Supercycles has troubles. Tarty have troubles. ASDA have troubles. Every business in the WORLD has troubles, the difference between them all is how quickly and effectively they're resolved. Now fair enough, Mike's admitted problems with supply so thats a fault on his part, but what do you expect him to do? shit a new hub for you? Its not nice but you have to realise there is nothing he can do until he gets a new shipment. You could argue he didn't publisize or give notice at the beginning of the order that the hubs weren't in stock, im not sure what really happened but like i said theres nothing that you can do except wait

all these peple slating onza probably started off on or own t-birds.....

lol. this thread is kinda stupid now, if only she didnt get suspended she could carry on being a gobby mouthfull, lol suspended, for a month! shame it looks liek she doesnt care.

and yes, your right, every where has troubles

un suspend her and let this carry on and Adam, me and Alex sprayed your Chris king and nitro mored your frame, i hope you like it!

P.S Jakers, not having a dig mate, i just don't agree with your comment that its teenagers being single minded twats (Note: I realize that 'teenagers being single minded twats' were not the words coming out of your mouth lol, but thats what I'm guessing you were getting at. Though they probably are, its a bit of a generalization to say its 'teenagers' its more 'twats' if you ask me (Y) I'm a teenager. And you yourself a year ago (providing your profile is correct) were a teenager a year ago. I know that i wouldn't dream of posting something like this about a well respected company, and would've had the common sense that it wasn't onza's fault that it was the shops. As I'm sure you would've a year ago when you were a teenager (Y)

Your completley right not all teenagers are like that, but most on here evidently are, hence the ratio of good posts to crap posts in the thread.

I'm glad you have filled me in about a spork. I thought it was what Waynio built his wheels with.

My apologies in advance for that Wayne.

:lol:

But on a serious note, there has been a few supercycles topics floating about these days. It seems that supercycles arn't getting in touch with the customers when there is a problem with their order. Note, i've used the word *seems*.

But if customers arn't being informed of delays to their order, or not being informed of items being out of stock they have every right to complain. I must reitterate though, i'm not saying supercycles are or arn't doing this, becuase i can't just take a new members 5 word topic as the truth. But it's impossible to deny the amount of bad rep supercycles are getting on here at the moment.