Darren - 247 To An Adamant

Orgun_Donor

Well I finally gave in after breaking my forks, was aiming to get the whole song in buy its been cut a bit shorter. Yes i know it is very TGS but i like it and i love this sone, hope you all enjoy watching it as much as i enjoyed making it. Please leave a comment, even if its only to tell me Im shocking :D

Youtube Video ->
">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by Orgun_Donor

that was really good, keep up the good work, tell me what barake pads and rim do you use it sounds so so nice

Glad you like the video. Im rounning coustsinks(cousts in CNC backings) from heatsink. Lovely pads and fully reccommended, and im on an echo 07 rim.

Darren when I saw you at the PLYMOUTH ride you were good seems too me like you are getting very good you are doing huge stuff and you seem like you never bail.

Good stuff Alex

Hahaha id say i bail about 10 times a ride. still have a bruise on my foot from a couple weeks ago trying an up to front.

Thanks for the compliment Alex. And going to have to ride again soon.

Hahaha id say i bail about 10 times a ride. still have a bruise on my foot from a couple weeks ago trying an up to front.

Thanks for the compliment Alex. And going to have to ride again soon.

Yes hopefully. I was meant too be coming up on Saturday but broke my bike. But I am on school holidays now so I might come up in the week before I go on holiday. I have Alex is phone number so ill give him a shout and see what we can come up with.

brilliant riding, well impressed! Though i didn't like the guy filming at the start keep sayin 'yes' and the bit where your stripping your bike was too long.

Hahaha that guy saying 'yes' is alex. Its like tourettes for him. Yea i didnt think many people would like the bike building but i thought it was a nice change, and broke the riding up a bit.

Thanks for the comments :D Keep em coming