Found: 26" 45mm Rims New, On Ebay For £20!

Elliot

24seven are selling off all there stuff as there concentrating on bikes and frames only. (thats what i read anyway). There are a few Holroyd setups and bikes. I bought a full bike setup -brakes. It seems alright but for the price it wasn't that bad. The hubs are alright coming with a 6 pawl cassette and partly offset. Lacks in engagement still. Anyhow the rims seem alright but obviously i can't tell untill i've ridden them.

its gotta be a koxx rim

do you think loads of different company just decide to tool up and produce a rims, no.. they just put there name on one

yeah but writing try-all on it automatically makes it worth 10 quid more and comp specific - in direct contrast, writing onza on it makes it 10 quid cheaper, considerably stronger and worth cock all second hand.

it's all in the name man

can you still buy from seller if auction endend? it still says 50 something available

with that many avaliable they will probably re-list it. Keep an eye on the items for sale by that seller, or just send them a message about it and ask.

Yeah they are going to re-list fo sure... I've bought countless brakes off him (about 10 in the last couple of months) and they re-list at the start of every week until its all gone.

Edit: What do people think of the pedals?

Edited by Quackers

Yeah they are going to re-list fo sure... I've bought countless brakes off him (about 10 in the last couple of months) and they re-list at the start of every week until its all gone.

Not sure how heavy they are going to be (cant find them on weight weenies) but these mag pedals are light at 360g, and only a fiver more, although they do come from china. They are the same as Hognesiums.

If someone is local enough to pick them up then they could buy loads and sell em on here for £16 a piece and make a tidy profit.... £16 is cheap and £3 per rim, you work it out, 20 rims, £60 profit.

i think someone would struggle to shift 20 cheesy rims

Not sure how heavy they are going to be...

Identical to BBB MountainHigh pedals, 550g, a few mates have them on dirt bikes and they seem pretty solid. The BBB's retail at something stupid like 14 quid.

They also have loads of other parts like the BBB Lowride pedals, which are just slim-jims and a good 10er or so cheeper.

Quit caring about brand names and look around a bit and you can save shit loads:

DMR revolver front disc, 32.50 - same as Planet-X dog front disc, 16.99

DMR revolver rear cassette disc, 42.50 - same as Planet-X dog rear cassette disc, 24.99

Fire Eye Excelerant Front F-920, 54.99 - same as On-One 456 hub, 25.00

And thats only bothering with a couple of hubs off one or two websites.