Mcdonalds + Kfc Recipes

Token

Hey

Here's recipes to McDonalds and KFC burgers/fries. Download

P.s you'll need Winrar and Adobe Reader to view the recipes.

Guess this topic is only useful if your obese and you like cooking. So it may be of use to some of you.....

..... enjoy.

(I haven't actually tried any of the recipes)

You could always just drink 2 litres of cooking oil, a litre of fat, and a bucket full of salt and it'll be link eating half of a burger.

However, if these are recipies that will taste the same as the real deal but they've left out all the shit, might be a good idea.

WTF? Why are you so bothered? Just eat what you like. Live life for now baby B)

I'll eat McDo's all i want, i don't care. It may f**k me up in the future. Its not like i'll get fat with the amount of riding i do. As for the recipes, i'm never arsed enough to cook toast nevermind McDo's or KFC

Edited by Barber

most impressive thing for me is that rapidshare actually worked!

edit: pretty much all food is bad for you, pre-packed lettuce leafs etc are washed in clorene and strip all valuable nutrients from them, BBQ's apparently give you cancer, so does cling film - f**k it - we're humans we're supposed to die, as soon as we cure one thing it'll be another.

Eat things you like, its obvious when somethings not great for you (ie mc donnalds) but just dont have it every meal... f**kin hell, get off the keep fit bandwagon - this is a TRIALS forum, safe to say we're all pretty active.

Edited by br3n

WTF? Why are you so bothered? Just eat what you like. Live life for now baby B)

Tickers not too good (N) . All because of the shit i ate, i think. I now eat healthily ish, no fizzy drinks, no crisps, no maccy heartdisease, no bullshit like that unless it's absolutley nessescary (haven't/only thing you've had the day is breakfast, been riding all day in London and it gets to 6/7 o clock and you're stomachs eating itself), barely any chocolate.

Edited by Fat Pants

For the milk shakes it says you need "1/4 cup half & half" anyone know what that is?

Thanks for the recipes (Y)

Half & Half is : half milk half cream, so it's 18% fat cream, compared to the 35% of regular cream. You could probably just replace it with coffee cream (10-12% percent) and put more and less milf... If you brits don't have 18% cream, or mix cream and milk.

Eeeeeeeeew "1 slice American cheese", sorry, I really have a problem with pretty much all cheeses made in the United States of Asia...

Yeah, I thought the great thing about eating at home was that you could make proper meals? MacDonalds food sucks - it's just horrible. Buy some beef mince and buy a burger recipe book, and you'll be making amazing half-pounders that actually taste of meat!

I make these f**king awesome frikadellas (their german, im not sure how to spell it) which are beef mince, a little onion and then add flavouring (most recent one im into is indian spices).

So nice, there not that bad for you and you get the satisfaction, having made them yourself.