Short High And Black

that NBR dude

I know its not a trials bike bla bla bla, but I dont care...

so here is my Identiti, with Dirt Jam forks (they are being replaced soon), Halo SAS with a geisha freecoaster rear hub, Shimano Saint cranks, Hope mono mini rear brake, and Truvativ Hussefelt bar and stem. Hope you like. Im still getting used to the freecoaster though, feels strange at first.

Edited by Andy@NBR

Errm, Ive had it a day, so I cant say anything on lifespan or build quality just yet, BUT from the wee ride Ive had today on it, once you get your head around not pedaling back, and just controling your body position, I couldnt wipe the smile off my face! Its all a mental thing, so it takes a while to get out of the usual routine, but once you do, its really good fun!

I can give you a better review in a few months when Ive ridden it more, and given it a good going over!

It'll take you about a week or so then all of a soulden you'll love the coaster !!! 1st night i had mine i couldnt use it, went out a week on and didnt ride a line without doing 180 to fakies :P best place to learn how to use it is a big carpark :)

you can go backwards with out the pedals going around

man thats cool, where do you get them from? must look weird, i saw a vid with a guy doing a huge 180 over a table top, and he landed backwards without pedaling backwards, i was like what the hell, look so strange but pretty cool

EDIT: ANDY@NBR should undo the rear brake bit where the hose connects and angle it slightly closer to the frame it will look nice, just being piccy hehe

Edited by speedyjustice

EDIT: ANDY@NBR should undo the rear brake bit where the hose connects and angle it slightly closer to the frame it will look nice, just being piccy hehe

Its where I have been doing so many bar spins, the hose has kind of just stayed that way. Means its out of the way when you spin the bars so at least it has some useage haha