Hs33 Problem

ad_charlton

ok i have been off trials for a while cos my brakes havent been working one of then is snaped and the other one just needs bleed

so i was looking today at the forum and saw that you could bleed with water so i tried it Pump the brake 200+ times and quess what they still dont work

now i am doing it right i got the brake and the leaver under water i take off the 2 bleed bolts and start to pump when i get to 200 time i put the bleed bolts on still under water is that right???

ok i have been off trials for a while cos my brakes havent been working one of then is snaped and the other one just needs bleed

so i was looking today at the forum and saw that you could bleed with water so i tried it Pump the brake 200+ times and quess what they still dont work

now i am doing it right i got the brake and the leaver under water i take off the 2 bleed bolts and start to pump when i get to 200 time i put the bleed bolts on still under water is that right???

Hi well would work but if you hav a bleed kit then do it normally.

(1)Put the syringe, tube, and bolt in the bottom bleed nut then push the water through till nearly about half way up the syringe.

(2)Then start tapping the cable and pistons for about a min with a spanner, this will vibrate the air to the top (lever end).

(3)Start pushing the syringe again till it's nearly out of water.

(4)Do the lever blt up

(5)disconnect the syringe from the piston

(6)do the bolt up on the piston

(7)Then pull the lever and hope!!!!!

If this works then it's ok obviously, but if no go you need a new bit somewhere.

SY

Take both bleed bolts out, and submerge it in water. (bath/sink)

1. Cover one hole, and pull the lever.

2. Hold the lever blade down, and cover the other hole.

3. Release the lever.

Then repeat step one, and do it untill you're happy.

This will pull the lever through the system, then kick the air out at the other end. Just make sure the lever you 'push' the air out of is higher than the other bleed hole. - Because air is lighter than water, so it will float upwards through the system.

well for starters you will need to turn the red turning bit all the way down the bleed it making sure you put the screw back in the calliper by the wheel first then on the leverr but you ave to do it fast then pump it thro slowly turning the psi up slowly bit by bit lol.

from mitch.

well for starters you will need to turn the red turning bit all the way down the bleed it making sure you put the screw back in the calliper by the wheel first then on the leverr but you ave to do it fast then pump it thro slowly turning the psi up slowly bit by bit lol.

from mitch.

that my friend, would f**k everything up..

Once when I broke my bleed kit syringe, I attached my bleed kit hose to our hose gun thing, and just blasted water through the system, then did up the bleed bolt on the lever, then took off the bleed kit, and did the other bolt up.

Got soaked..but it worked well. Refreshing too. ;)

Once when I broke my bleed kit syringe, I attached my bleed kit hose to our hose gun thing, and just blasted water through the system, then did up the bleed bolt on the lever, then took off the bleed kit, and did the other bolt up.

Got soaked..but it worked well. Refreshing too. ;)

like a shower bleed ? :P

Put the whole thing under water, after you have taken all the bolts out tht is!

Then as you pull the lever down put ur finger over the hole where the bolt goes, then as you release the lever take your finger off!!!

Repeat this untill you cant see no more bubbles coming out!

works ace!!!

I hope i helped!!

Danny!

If you still get no luck it could be somthing to do with the piston in the lever.

My brother had the same problem when water bleeding nothing happened. We took the lever apart cleaned it all up with the helpful use of an air compresser and tried again and it worked.

When the air went down the cables loads of black debris came out.

That might be your problem?

Good luck mate (Y)

Sam. . .

ok after 5 hours of my hands been in frozen water i finaly got it to work :D

i did it by undo the bolt next to the slave piston and next to the lever; put it under water...close the hole near the slave and pump the lever...then pump.. as mod_biker_barney said so.

but it didnt work before untill i turned the red thing all the way down and then its still not very strong but i only pumped like 4 times so im going to redo it when i get the bleed kit

but anyways thanks for all your help