160mm tensiles + bash

Truvative giga pie bb

Home made tensioner

Surly kog

Halfords grips

Fsa pig dh pro headset

Try-all tyres

Dmr v8's

Have you broken the bb7 in yet? How's the performance? Does it have enough power as a rear brake? I used to ride a Simtra with a rear Hope and I loved the disc's performance and everything, but the mushy lever feeling was something I couldn't stand. So a few weeks ago I got myself a new Czar with a Dengura but I'm slightly missing the rear disc.. And as I still have the frame I was thinking of getting a 203mm bb7 to the rear and going back to the Simtra, as I could sell the Czar for the same price I got it.

Edit: Just noticed that... where is your rear valve?! :huh:

Edited by loffa

Looks lush :), but i wouldent trust a bb7 on the rear i snaped one in half in and 2 moths on and it was brand new :<

^^basher!!^^

lol:P jks connor!!

But for real dude, killa bike - looks mad.

I love xtrs and love cable brakes... wud love to hear (after uv riden it a bit) how the brakes feel and how they're holding up to trials (rear!)

cool (Y)(Y)(Y)

Have you broken the bb7 in yet? How's the performance? Does it have enough power as a rear brake? I used to ride a Simtra with a rear Hope and I loved the disc's performance and everything, but the mushy lever feeling was something I couldn't stand. So a few weeks ago I got myself a new Czar with a Dengura but I'm slightly missing the rear disc.. And as I still have the frame I was thinking of getting a 203mm bb7 to the rear and going back to the Simtra, as I could sell the Czar for the same price I got it.

Edit: Just noticed that... where is your rear valve?! :huh:

Avids been awsome today :) when it rained the brake went from good to amazing but i will probably end up buying hopes as i dont 100% trust how strong the avids are :(

Looks lush :), but i wouldent trust a bb7 on the rear i snaped one in half in and 2 moths on and it was brand new :<

Had one one the front of my mod for nearly 2 years and its fine, but i have heard horror stories about them :(

nitromores/ spray your rims and that will be even better

No thanks i like the green kinda has a comp bike look :P

Awesome setup. I would love it if the sidewall on the rear rim had paint, but that is just for looks.

Rear rim was 2nd hand :( will end up buying a new one soon though as this ones nackered

thanks for the comments soo far :)

well after about 12 hours riding the brakes have now fully bedded in and they just hold !!!! holds to the point i tapped, the rear wheel was on vert on a wall and it still held (just dropped the front wheel and rode off with a smile)

thanks for the comments, i was going for the compy look thanks :)