Custom (sort Of) Booster

Alex-Mitchinson

Well, I was bored so I decided to re-design my booster a little. It was a blue GU 4 bolt, it is now a half blue half silver 2bolt! Woohoo.

Took me aaaaages to sand the anodising off, then cut the bottom of each side off and filed down to make lovely and smooth.

At least it's different, comments please......

post-12927-1212431986_thumb.jpg

Edited by Alex-Mitchinson

To save the tinest bit of weight maybe. My back end on my Czar is solid and doesnt need a booster, I run one to stop me snagging the cross over. Maybe he is doing the same and removed the part he didnt need.

Looks ok, would look better with a different colour frame as someone else said :P

no it isn't, it's anodised

(assuming it's a t-pro)

*agrees* just use the caustic soda this time! :)

Ok yeh I meant anodising then, tried caustic soda but didnt work, possibly because I used a weak soultion.

I cut it down to 2bolt because I never actually used to use the top 2 bolts in the booster, just the bottoms other wise it was too stiff, but the main reason I did it all is because it different!

And yes caustic soda would have worked on the booster but it would of taken all the blue off, I wanted half blue half silver, becuase there is a little ridge between the blue and silver it meant that the sandpaper didnt touch the bottom, thus leaving a neat line between the two colours.

That looks cool! I didn't think that you really needed to run a booster on a T-Pro?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You just had me in histerics :P, i can, with one finger, not beasting it, flex my rear brake about 1cm (probably)