London Ride September The 9th

Simpson

You could probably do some wall riding on them, the bigger ones are about 1m tall, maybe more and the smaller ones are about 70cm high, and there's some biggggg ones that are like 4 and a half ft tall. I'll find a pic of them in a min.

My train normally gets in at about 10 47, so if you don't mind waiting a bit, we can meet. What train(s) are you getting?

JOE_2787.jpg

Small ones just behind him, just imagine the other two sizes with the same sort of shape.

Edited by Fat Pants

Waterloo station is basically at sloped walls

if we do come it's at Liverpool street station? that anywhere near?

Meh not too bad loads of riders go there so you could easily meet them! but i mean im coming from other side of the river and missions away... and only a 25min ride maximum!! Central Londons not that massive everythings within 30mins of each other

Wonder who told you about this? ^_^:-

I really want this to be a huge ride, all the usuals (none of the chavvy little kids as Simpson has said before) and want it to be great weather, pretty much the ride of the year please.

At least 40 riders :D, do it.

Edited by Fat Pants

ermm from what i can remeber hearing when getting on the train, pretty sure i will end up at padington station :/ now i know nothing about london, anyone else arrive there? what sort of distance is it from the walls?

Hahahahaha you know that if Joe comes then he will give you far more loving than any woman could! i was speaking to Joe the other day like, if someone had to penetrate you in the ass who would it be? and straight away he was like "Tom Limburn hes sooo fit" then he got kinda embarassed ahahhaa

LM absolute FAO!!!

joe is a legend!

he better come on this ride, and the penetration can commense ;) hahahaha