Zhi News

NSE

Ye £450 for full bike.

Fred is in Fort William at the mo so he wont be able to post on here.

The ZM3 which the Zhi dealers have already been having have square taper forged cranks and ACS freewheel.

im not 100% but im guessing bionic will be only NSE/Koxx UK/Zhi UK which is Fred direct on 07000 442232

Give him until middle of next week to get sorted and back from Scotland and im sure he'll be able to help/sort you out. Im pretty sure the Bionic's are going to be quite popular especially at £165.00(ish)

Wayne.

• 4 weeks later...
Question about the mod.

Can you buy just the frame?

If so how much?

The frame shown in the full build is not available yet.

The Bionic mod frame will be available in about 5 weeks, to be sold at the same price as the stock, in the region of £165 - £175. Lets see what the new fuel tax does to the cost of distribution.

The frame shown in the full build is not available yet.

The Bionic mod frame will be available in about 5 weeks, to be sold at the same price as the stock, in the region of £165 - £175. Lets see what the new fuel tax does to the cost of distribution.

That is cheap, do you know the geo on that frame?

post-10086-1191224100_thumb.jpg

I like the look of the cams, are they as big as i think they are? Meaning they have a lot of pull (a full full length drop out'd mod frame?) as my t pro needs them for spacing, and my chainstays seem to be of a gay length and i usually have it quite far back in the drop out...

Edited by Fat Pants

• 4 weeks later...

Ref. the above;

Small amounts of product from all manufacturers always find their way "through the back door" via friends in the trade in other countries etc. The ZHI factory is committed to keeping the activity to a minimum, as they wish to present a professional view to the U.K. retailers that market their products.

International distributors are under strict instructions not to intrude on their fellow distributors trading areas - or loose their concession.

ZHI products have initially been heavily copied in China, some of the copies are of inferior quality and should be avoided, they have already cropped up in the U.K. If your going to purchase ZHI/Bionic I strongly suggest you buy from an authorised source, even if only to enjoy warranty.

I've been trying some of the new zhu tenisoners and the moe bb for a while now.

The Zhi tensioners are damn good, nice and big and offer plenty of adjustment. I had trouble finding decent snail cams before the only ones i could get on with were the monty ones but these new zhi ones are ace.

As for the moe bottom bracket well, It's a Echo BB basically which are immense but the moe BB is around £20 cheaper than the echo lol. So if you want an echo bb just buy the moe one and save some money.

from a guess.....

1075ish wheelbase and +30/35mm b/b 72 head angle i think.

from a conversation with Zhi and co in Japan.

Wayne.

Matt quakers on page1 has put the full geo up (Y):)

just double checked as i remember seeing the geo in this thread before.

get one on order lad, they do feel pretty nice (just standing over one in Japan, feels a bit like the Yaabaa did) similar geo to Czar

Wayne.