Zhi News

NSE

Bionic 20 and 26" frames are set to arrive any day now, both priced at £175.00. They will be available from retailers that currently carry ZHI, with the inclusion of Halfords.

Meaning halfrodes will sell bionic and zhi frames? :o

Also Fred, What warranty do these frames come with?

Many thanks

Nathan

Edited by chocolate_bikes

Also Fred, What warranty do these frames come with?

Many thanks

Nathan

1st page - Warranty covering manufacturing faults, 6 months, followed by half price replacement for the following 6 months. Available only to original purchaser.

Many thanks

Nathan

Halfords now sell Bionic, not ZHI, along with a range of other products I import. Head office has had both price lists and product photographs to add to each stores retail system.

Halfords now sell Bionic, not ZHI, along with a range of other products I import. Head office has had both price lists and product photographs to add to each stores retail system.

awesome, gets cheap trials bits to a wider audience, anything that makes the sport a bit more accessable for new riders is great (Y)

• 3 months later...
if its good quality bits and obviously represents good alue for money then its a good idea, but it cant be only a little bit cheaper than buying bits off the shelf that you'd normally chose.

Good point. As with complete bikes, the "parcel" is cheaper than if purchased as spares, a Kit must represent better value than buying individual items.

I agree it should include a bottom bracket.

I'll work on it.

Fred.

Zhi's dont look that bad the geo on the Z2 white stock sounds nice.

The reason why the zhi's and bionics are similiar to the deng models is:

Because previous zoo designers helped designed the zhi's etc.. so there basically designed by people who designed deng stuff...

Zhi's dont look that bad the geo on the Z2 white stock sounds nice.

The reason why the zhi's and bionics are similiar to the deng models is:

Because previous zoo designers helped designed the zhi's etc.. so there basically designed by people who designed deng stuff...

The reason is because, the guy behind zhi rode for zoo, so the first frame they brought out was practically a zoo frame out of a catalogue with zhi stickers. And then he started to do his own things. More than likely the frames and parts are all made in same factory as deng.

A whole new range of products are about to be released by ZHI, deliveries expected in march.

post-10086-1202634248_thumb.jpg

post-10086-1202634474_thumb.jpg

post-10086-1202634275_thumb.jpg

post-10086-1202634349_thumb.jpg

that frame looks so nice! really tempted as it has horizontal dropouts to :)

I got a zhi Bottom bracket through the other day to try, really impressed with it. It has a slightly thicker axle than my last one making it feel much stiffer, feels like I can transfer more power through the pedals. there a good price to, I really like all this new zhi stuff thats coming out, good to see companys trying different things. My BB is in a pimp gold colour to that matches my frame nicely. I will upload some photos I took of it later.