Neil Tunnicliffe On Mod

CraigMackay

do you have feelings for damon?

No. But in MY eyes/opinion he is the better rider. Sorry if that upsets some of you. It's just what i think. You can tell me im wrong all day. Im not going to change my mind unless Tunni brings out an absolutely incredible video.

Danny.

No. But in MY eyes/opinion he is the better rider. Sorry if that upsets some of you. It's just what i think. You can tell me im wrong all day. Im not going to change my mind unless Tunni brings out an absolutely incredible video.

Danny.

It doesn't upset me... i'm just sick of hearing all these tunni/damon/CLS comparisons on the forum and on rides. Why is it so important for people to see someone as being the definitively best trials rider ever? Can't people just look at amazing riders and appreciate how they go about doing things, rather than compare their abilities to the very last inch?

Seems rather pedantic.

well dannys needs to think whats hes saying, i dont think he relises how big 60" is

i refuse to ever belive you until damon him self goes up to wall with a tape measure measures 60" an then hops up it side ways, none of this "oh well its like 5" above my nipples" minus the tread on my shoes, but dont forget to add how high above it you went, so thats like what 75".

well dannys needs to think whats hes saying, i dont think he relises how big 60" is

i refuse to ever belive you until damon him self goes up to wall with a tape measure measures 60" an then hops up it side ways, none of this "oh well its like 5" above my nipples" minus the tread on my shoes, but dont forget to add how high above it you went, so thats like what 75".

i like you dave, u say things out loud that im thinking.

i think the TF tape measure is used more than it has ever been now a days.

if it feels big to you, feel happy, you dont have to boast about it. im sick of inch counting, and although some would argue that inch pinchin is my style of riding, i just go out to ride my bike and improve on what i think i have done before.

simple

all the stuff in my new video is probs below my handlebar height like omgzzzz i'm scared it's going to be rubbish :(

u are a bit rubbish though matt :P, me and u should be on team rubbish....

edit: ...but only cos my style of riding is boring and repetitive *yawn*

Edited by ben_travis

u are a bit rubbish though matt :P, me and u should be on team rubbish....

edit: ...but only cos my style of riding is boring and repetitive *yawn*

ahhaha nooo

i was watching you latest vid last night its bad ass :lol:

speak to Ads about something i'm planning, be cool if you could make it down...

ahhaha nooo

i was watching you latest vid last night its bad ass :lol:

speak to Ads about something i'm planning, be cool if you could make it down...

which area am i making it down to....leeds or brizzle.....and when?

add me to msn u dirty southerner - biketrialsmedia@hotmail.com

• 4 weeks later...
It doesn't upset me... i'm just sick of hearing all these tunni/damon/CLS comparisons on the forum and on rides. Why is it so important for people to see someone as being the definitively best trials rider ever? Can't people just look at amazing riders and appreciate how they go about doing things, rather than compare their abilities to the very last inch?

Seems rather pedantic.

WORD!

Its always in your eyes. Do you have shit in your eyes

btw not saying damon or neil better lol just saying its always in your eyes

Thats because it's an opinion Beau. The whole of the forum will agree with me that everyone is entitled to one...Not all of them are going to be the same...Thats why the world isn't a perfect place..Christ the world would be a much better place if everybody's was.

Shit in my eyes ? Boy don't talk silly...We both know thats not true...By the look of your posts on this forum...Your the one with shit in your eyes.

Peace out.

Danny.

Thats because it's an opinion Beau. The whole of the forum will agree with me that everyone is entitled to one...Not all of them are going to be the same...Thats why the world isn't a perfect place..Christ the world would be a much better place if everybody's was.

Shit in my eyes ? Boy don't talk silly...We both know thats not true...By the look of your posts on this forum...Your the one with shit in your eyes.

Peace out.

Danny.

i never said you have no opinion but most of your posts are in my eyes in my opinion. Get me a new keyboard ?

i never said you have no opinion but most of your posts are in my eyes in my opinion. Get me a new keyboard ?

In my eyes and in my opinion are the exact same thing you wally. Get you a new keyboard...No. Just spend that extra little bit of time to check through your posts for mistakes. It doesn't take much Beau. I make loads of typing errors. But once i have finished typing what i want...I spend a few minutes to check my spelling and punctuation. Its not hard.

Danny.