Ghosts Of The London Underground

hill_393

http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?d...202278643485929

Just watched this video about "Ghosts of the London Underground".

I believe in ghosts, and I've seen too many things for me not to believe, and I found this interesting viewing, as it delved deep into the background of the Underground.

What are people's views on Ghosts?

Any experiences? Be nice to hear some reviews on this video as well

Darren

I haven't watched the video as i'm going out in a second, but i do believe in ghosts yes. I've seen a few things, i saw an orb when i was about 9 as well. I ran after it but it disappeared lol. I'll probably add more when i'm not in a rush. Laters (Y)

That program was mint!!

My mate used to live in a haunted house round the corner from me. Theres a woman on the 3rd floor there, oldish, wearing white. Been told by another person who lives there about it, well freaky.

Ghosts are well real haha. Ive watched most haunted before, gone to bed and like 10 mins later have all the shelves in my room just fall off the wall, that scared the absolute shite out of me :(

Also seen shapes and stuff go around the room when its dark. My house is so haunted, is 100+ years old though.

I don't wanna watch this,because then I have to walk upstairs in the dark and I'm really scared,Somebody hold me?

Shall I just watch it?.

a rather worried zoo.

Watch it good sir!!!!

It really is a good movie - Makes you think as well as it's the largest and most used Underground System in use today.

The film CREEP springs to mind....

Darren

Watch it good sir!!!!It really is a good movie - Makes you think as well as it's the largest and most used Underground System in use today.The film CREEP springs to mind....Darren

That films is ace!

Id shit it if someone like that was down there.

Edited by Si-man

That was 50 mins of ghost stories, just peoples accounts of what they felt. The only 'proof' is a couple of photos, both of which dont actually prove the existence of ghosts, just question the oddities of the photo.

Im a proper skeptic when it comes to things like this, and this video just reinforced my belief thats ghosts dont exist. I used to believe in ghosts when i was younger, but i no longer do as i see the logical side to all the things i imagined when i was a kid.

Out of all the organisms that have died on this planet over the last millions of years, i would expect to see ghosts all the time.. If they existed. But they dont.

Good video though, i do enjoy programs like that!

Wicked! Enjoyed that. I was on the tube today and that made me think a bit more, so next I'll know what I might experience haha! At one point today as well, on my way to Queens Park, I was on the tube on my own, no other passengers on the carriage, it felt a bit scary, not sure why!

ever heard of borley rectory(think thats how its spelt)

well its the most haunted place in britian

and i went there in the dark with a few mates

tiles were flying from the roof of the church towards us

it was shit scary

was all wierd noises and stuff

one of my friends randomly started to cry and when we were driving home he didnt remember crying :blink:

was very scary and im NOT going back (unless someone pays me)

Edited by braintreetrials

That electric chair image was blatantly just a poster. Why would a ghost show up on a picture with such cheezy electric bolts coming out of his hands :S... just because the poster wasn't made by madam toussaudes (sp?) didn't mean it wasn't made by someone else.

I thought the video was pretty boring to be fair, while i'm open minded to ghost stories and unexplained phenomenon a lot of it was very poor and that the only interesting bits were the facts about the deaths and exhumations in the place.

I missed the middle of it first time round because i fell asleep watching it :unsure:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Fremant...dowIllusion.JPG

although its not about the video, i just cant see the ghost in this picture.

i dont actually believe in ghosts but i do find it really interesting, never seen one before either

In that picture it's in the exact central pane, imagine the head of a woman who is leaning over to the right a bit, she's got bushy hair.

Haven't watched the video cos it looks well long... I don't believe in ghosts, but I can still get scared if I'm on my own and there's noises! The human mind does crazy stuff...

Ghosts.

How do their atoms and molecules pass through walls? How do they glow, that takes energy, and normally glowing is associated with heat not cold? What do they eat? If you're saying they're not actually part of this world then how come photons in our world interact with the particles which constitute them (as in: we can see them)? We are alive becasue little tiny electrical impulses in our nerves and brain cells travel very windy paths of such complexity that the space inside our skulls becomes self aware, which begs the question how the hell are these 'ghosts' thinking? Obviously some of us have more windy paths in our skulls than others and can dismiss this as what it is - utter balls!!!!

Just watched this. Really good!!! Im not a massive ghost believer, asin hauntings et, but I believe in all the spirirt coninues stuff. And that was really good, the picture was really strange of the man in the electric chair! I can see where the examiner was coming from sayig it could be a poster, but the speeds the underground travels at, surely that would just be motion blur in the background?

Spooky stuff!