£460 Gone...

JT!

cqubikeun4.jpg

Couldn't help myself.

Bought it to experiment with double disc, so far not good, rear disc just feels wrong. Maybe it's just the brake so i'll get a hope mono trials wapped on and see how it goes.

Upgrading the brakes and freewheel soon, so if anyone wants a try-all freewheel, or avid 203mm brakes, front or rear, start saving becuase they'll be for sale at the end of october.

edit: tyres are on the wrong way round

I know. It's pissing me off too. CBA to take it all off though.

I think that is the best looking mod I have ever seen. Is the rear disc fully bedded in? What feels wrong about it? I have two friends that run dual disc with avids on their mods and they love them.

The disc pad is worn stupidly, and probably isn't fully bedded in yet, don't like avids, never liked them. Don't like the feel of cables either. Even if it locked great i still would get rid of it. :turned:

looks ace. i was thinking of getting one of them frames. what do you mean when you say the disk feels wrong? i have a monty ti now with mono trials and they did take a bit of getting used to but they are the best brakes ive ever had. way more powerful than maggies. looks very nice anyways.

EDIT: question was answered while i was posting....LOL

Edited by planet x alan

Your rear brake feels wrong? :unsure:

Bit surprised really, I've got the same brake on a 221ti and I couldn't imagine it being any better. Everybody whose had a go seems pretty amazed at how good it is.

p.s bike looks absolutely spot on.

Edited by Scopse

I don't really like the feel of cables, don't like the feel of pulling a cable through the tube. Seems like there's a lot less control using cables, just don't like them. Can understand why people do, the ajustment and how you set them up is sooo easy, but not for me.