Your First Bike

trialsjimmy

Its funny 2 think bout that realy my first bike was some mission mobile thing duno wat it was but i bought it on ebay for £107 quid, it wernt great condition but i did a few jobs 2 it n it worked fine. i learnt all the basic stuff on it then sold it making myself a small profit B).

my current bike is a saracen mad 2 zero £225 of pure fun, not the best bike going but it gets the job done :)

my bike was a saracen M.A.D 2 zero got it 4 £175 of ebay brand new but i ride a 2 six h now

£175 huh? nice. did it come with a bash guard?? mine didn't for some stupid reason <_<

Edited by Dom94trials

hey 2 all, what was your first trials bike and how much did it cost?

Im riding a standard onza t-pro 2005 atm and i brought 4 210 2nd hand

I ride a T-pro 04 its great comes with magura as standard! its been uber pimped though

spec:try all yourself replica bars soon-to-be echo lite forks t-pro 04 frame try-all rims cnt b botherd any more..its poo anyway (N)

my first bike was a marin rift zone, back in around 1999/2000. it was my xc bike which quickly showed me that i needed something rigid, so i traded it in for 2 bikes - one of which was for my dad and the one I had was some steel 14" no name frame but with semi ok bits on it. after breaking that for a while I bought my ES4, which is still going strong 4/5 years later because it had a couple of years off B)

J

edit: forgot the cost, the rift zone was £1300ish and my ES4 new cost me around £1400ish and would now be worth about £50. battered.

Edited by jaYDee

ONZA T-BIRD LE 2002!

Original FIRSTHAND price: £299.

limited edition

Colours: Lime Green + Gun metal Grey!

Brakes: HS11 (front+rear) but soon to be upgraded to HS33 allround!

new wheel set too in the near future!

AND STILL RIDING!

anyone else as retro as me?!

:D

Edited by Bradders

my first bike was a saracen Xile about 5/6 years ago lol

it had a mini seat, some crappy fixed bash cranks, some identity forks that weigh around 1.2 tonnes and some pappy spindle open bearing wheels lol

Edited by thornabytrials.co.uk

My first trials cycle was a Sunn Team issue frame.... 50 quid from the importer who did me a deal for some web space coverage. I built it up with mavic 121's and hope hubs and discs about 7 years ago or so... got the same wheels and discs on my giant that i have just got :D