Your First Bike

trialsjimmy

My 1st Trials Specific bike was an old Mongoose freestyle bike that we did some modifications to. We added canti posts so I could throw some maggies on there, and added a custom bash guard. Cost me about $40 for the bike, and about $50 for the modifications, of course that was about 15yrs ago.

• 1 month later...

My first bike was a onza t-vee 06 upgraded the brakes to hs33's and also got sum new cranks for it the finally when i was gettin better i bought a onza t-comp frame off ebay cracked in 3 months of riding now have the echo lite 07 still goin good :)

Saracen X-ile with FSA powerpro's, £30 wheels, steel forks off some shopper bike.

You kids have it lucky now with all these trials specific frames you start on :P

True.. But they were considered trials percific by us. I had a yellow and black Saracen of somekind. It had a plastic chain protector and 21 gears! Also had Suntour suspension. Cost £200 and i upgraded the cranks and got some D521 CDs. Still have them wheels actually, they're on me Dad's bike.

Hey,

My First bike was Onza T-Vee. A bit rubbish but its was alright to learn the basics on.

I Rember when i first got it all I did was Wheelie!!! hah I dont evan do them much not its pointless. :)

Any way i havent got a picture but im sure you all know what an Onza T-Vee looks like.

Craig