Next Bigun, London 18/11/07

Simpson

It's winter, nobodys brave enough to show their shrivelled member infront of a load of guys. Except for maybe Simpson, I heard he's got a massive piece.

oh my god might actually buy one.... promised on thursday night id do a strip out my pumpkin on the dancefloor.... a thong could go down a treat! ive got notnhing to be ashamed of! .... matt you should know.... i slept in my pants.... cant remember falling asleep and woke up with you rubbing my arm.... i dont dare ask

It's winter, nobodys brave enough to show their shrivelled member infront of a load of guys. Except for maybe Simpson, I heard he's got a massive piece.

Ahh legend has it, that he is hung like a horse (Y)

ha aha, is that Nile? what a blooming legend

Yeah lol me and nile, think the costumes cost us £10 each or something silly!

oh my god might actually buy one.... promised on thursday night id do a strip out my pumpkin on the dancefloor.... a thong could go down a treat! ive got notnhing to be ashamed of! .... matt you should know.... i slept in my pants.... cant remember falling asleep and woke up with you rubbing my arm.... i dont dare ask

Go for it lol! i have a bow tie you can use aswell (Y)

Simpson im getting worried about. Sleeping with loads of diffrent guys. Haha

I get back from hols on thr 17th..so ill prolly come if im not dead.

Ive slept with you! haha porter... hobsie.... who else was in that tent? legend nights hahaha