Leeds Crimbo Ride !

Ben Lazenby

O rite cheers m8,

Will probs be driving up so is there places to park? near the trian station? (free Preferably :P )

James

orite mate the best place to park will probably be at the hospital just next to the art gallery near millennium square.

i think its free on Sundays but you have to pay a small fee through the week not much it should be about £2-3.

its not far from station either it takes about 5 Min's and is all down hill.

Toby

:angry: erm just checked the trains for us keighley lot and don't think we can actually go : as engineering work is going on ont 27th December damn you bolty (i shouldn't actually make a joke bout this)

http://www.northernrail.org/travel/enginee...inc_maintenance

so unless we can find alternate ways to get to leeds were pretty much fooooooked so that means me, ross, bolty, dan cart, ezza, toby, cockshott, andy kay, ben r, wantanio and whoever else wont be going unless we can get on the bus :lol: somehow i don't reckon they'll let 11 bikes on. I made the topic and i won't even be going :ermm: what a joke

anyways have a nice time lardsssssss!!!!!!

ben x

Edited by ben lazenby

:angry: erm just checked the trains for us keighley lot and don't think we can actually go : as engineering work is going on ont 27th December damn you bolty (i shouldn't actually make a joke bout this)

http://www.northernrail.org/travel/enginee...inc_maintenance

so unless we can find alternate ways to get to leeds were pretty much fooooooked so that means me, ross, bolty, dan cart, ezza, toby, cockshott, andy kay, ben r, wantanio and whoever else wont be going unless we can get on the bus :lol: somehow i don't reckon they'll let 11 bikes on. I made the topic and i won't even be going :ermm: what a joke

anyways have a nice time lardsssssss!!!!!!

ben x

well thats a bit shit why dont all us keighley boys (and anyone else who feels sorry for us and whants to join us :) )go ont 28th

Quick question lads with leeds being a big city is there more than 1 train station? As im coming from scunthorpe going to doncaster then from doncaster to leeds.

Rough time of everyone meeting?

And i guess its granite walls you will all be meeting at which you all say is opposite the station.

It would be useful to have some of your numbers just for meeting etc....

Cheers Andrew

Quick question lads with leeds being a big city is there more than 1 train station? As im coming from scunthorpe going to doncaster then from doncaster to leeds.

Rough time of everyone meeting?

And i guess its granite walls you will all be meeting at which you all say is opposite the station.

It would be useful to have some of your numbers just for meeting etc....

Cheers Andrew

Aup, i was thinking about going to the ride aswell got to keep talking to me mate to get him to go, but how much does the ticket cost return, if we do go we could meet you at the donny train station. Ill get back to you on that.