The Late Night Thread.

Dan6061

Is it late enough to post in here?

Basically my mate who I work with is ill and has been for a few weeks, so I'm not working at the moment. All I have to do tomorrow is sort out a delivery of plasterboard (lift it up onto the roof and in through a velux window 'cos it wont go up the stairs) in the afternoon, so not much point in going to bed yet. Infact.. time for another beer.

Also sorting out this fecking video uploader, which I must have spent around 80+ hours on by now. Hoping, once its finished, to sell it to other invision board owners... long shot but its a nice idea!

I'm up now and dont really know why I can't sleep but I just cant. I dont have work tomorow so I dont really need to go to sleep.

The bad part of all this is that I'm just laying in bed on my iPhone cus I can't be arsed to turn on my laptop and I'm starting to get board so I think I may have to sleep in a min.

Anyway nite nite. Haha

Got 2 weeks of uni work to do by 12.45 tomorrow :(

Groups of 4, except one guy dropped out of the year, so we have 3

Oh, and then there's the guy who never turns up/doen anything useful, so that's 2 of us, doing 4 peoples work...

If the guy had worked during the last 2 projects, we wouldn't be so far behid on this one, but instead I'm having to pull a bit of an all nighter to try and get at least something done that we can blab about in a meeting tomorrow

Sacks. Of the ball variety...

Got 2 weeks of uni work to do by 12.45 tomorrow :(

Groups of 4, except one guy dropped out of the year, so we have 3

Oh, and then there's the guy who never turns up/doen anything useful, so that's 2 of us, doing 4 peoples work...

If the guy had worked during the last 2 projects, we wouldn't be so far behid on this one, but instead I'm having to pull a bit of an all nighter to try and get at least something done that we can blab about in a meeting tomorrow

Sacks. Of the ball variety...

Balls.

Lots of work for me. In on the 14th of Jan :D

It'd be ok (well, within reason) if this other guy had done/was doing ANY work, but instead it seems to just be me and the other girl working on it all.

Only me now though - trying to drag our asses far enough to get recognised and stay on track as best we can :(

Failure is imminent, survival is not an option.

Actually, f**k that, I'm not going down with this ship!

i'm up cause my sleeping pattern is f**ked so staying up all night so I can get to bed reasonably early tommorow I haven't actually seen daylight in 3 days :S

I f**ked mine sleeping pattern up cant sleep at all really takes me hours to get to sleep and i go bed late wake up bout 11 / 12 then i sleep through the day and then wake up and then i can stay awake for hours but i dont wana be up all night i have plans for tomorrow i need to neck some j/d or some vodka see what can help me lol...

night guys.

cheers ben .xx

Why am I writing up a report on something we've not even done yet?

I'm literally just lying my way through this, pretending I know what I'm doing!

Same, i've been up all night - it has to be in at 3.30 i think.....it's all crap what i've written. I think it's like 40% of the final grade too!

Same, i've been up all night - it has to be in at 3.30 i think.....it's all crap what i've written. I think it's like 40% of the final grade too!

Yeah, the first of my housemates has just got up for the start of his day - the continuation of mine!

It's amazing just how little you achieve with that many hours 'work' :P