The Late Night Thread.

Dan6061

got a text before, girl i used to kinda go out with. has had an abortion. turns out after making a couple of very fecked up phone calls to rather intoxicated mates, its impossible for it to be mine(it was round may/june time when we wer shagging, she had the abortion in early november, and it wasnt the full blown late stage one) but for a good 15 minutes or so i was shaking and could barely hold myself together.

now im more back in the real world and composed, but its kicked a thought trail in, it only came out because she got drunk and started blabbin in the club, shed kept it pretty much a secret till tonight. so if it had happened with me, chances are i wouldnt of even known, which is pretty fecked up. also as we keep a fairly tight circle of mates and a fair few of us have been with a fair few of the same people, theres a pretty good chance it was one of my "mates". but she doesnt honestly know whose it is, which again is pretty fecked up.

just started to make me think, casual sex has almost turned me world upside down twice this year. and also, its making me think,with the amount of times ive slept with people without protection, ive been pretty lucky not to have anything like that happen(unless im being kept in the dark over something). and as much as i already knew it, and have distanced myself from it too a certain extent, its proved how much shitty company i keep,

really cant sleep now, full of thoughts in me fecked up head. chances are im gunna be up all night now.

Had a shit nights sleep Thursday, had a nap Friday afternoon then stayed up til like 4am Friday night, woke up at like 3pm Saturday, went to sleep at like 5.30am last night, woke up at 2.30pm today, thought i'd be able to get an early night, no dice.

Work in 5.5 hours, and i'm preeeeeeeetty pissed off.

Finally finished my English coursework.

Was in for last week, but I had time off because I was ill.

Was going to do it after last lesson when I said I'd forgotten them, but typical me, I did them at 11pm the night before it's due in. :D

i have school tomorro but its the last day i dont really see the point of going in we just watch dvds all day whats the ppooint of having 2 days into a week just watchin dvds when we could have broke up on friday >_< ?????