The Late Night Thread.

Dan6061

Been up sorting out my rota for work at Apple over Xmas, hopefully blagging a week off, then going to organise when im going out n shit.

Also just cracked my iPod Touch to install some sick shit. Trying to set up SSH but thats a bit more difficult :(

want to know the meaning of kick in the bollox, bit the bullet after working out how far id have to drive to the nearest pub showing the fight, and how no one was willing to buy it out of my stingy friends, that id go buy it on the cc myself, kick back and watch it(this was about 9.30 pm) only to find out that i cant get ppv on my skybox, because of an incompetent sky engineer(they hardwired my sky box into me phone line, rather than a seperate plug going into it, so when broadband arrived i had to take the wires for the skybox out of the phone socket so i could get bb, we had a sky engineer out to give us a new box under warranty not soo long ago, he supposedly wired the phone line back in, evidently not, and not only that he didnt reset the box to our card or something, so no ppv events could be enabled)

so thought no biggie, ill just watch it on tvu/sopcast. (ran both on me previous laptop with pretty good success rate) but oh feckin no, none work on vista. so i thought, ill go to channel surfing theyve always got windows media player streaming links, but the one link which wasnt sopcast based has just been deleted. so im sitting here with no fight access, debating goin to bed then getting up at 6 and goin on a rs.com hunt to get it, or staying up,listening to it on the radio, or staying up and just dling it at the end.

school tommorow, gotta be up just before 9, cant be arsed to sleep yet, helping fatty with girls.

You'll be up late :P

I'm up late 'cos I'm watching some random shit on Channel 4 + 1, whatever the film's called. Got a 9am seminar but I don't realllly need to go, then a 10am meeting for a presentation next week. Gonna be fun.

I should get to sleep actually.