*updated My Site*

MadManMike

SEE LAST POST FOR UPDATE DETAILS

Howdy folks,

Just deleted Technical Science and replaced it with a personal site for me as a DJ - as TS is inactive at the mo it seemed silly to pay for a site I'm not using!

Anyway, please gimme your feedback:

<a href="http://www.technicalscience.co.uk" target="_blank">http://www.technicalscience.co.uk</a>

New content this week:

2 x Dubstep tracks to download

1 x 30 Minute Electro mix (Recorded early this month)

Edited by MadManMike

I haven't worked in that shop for over a year matey :)

I've started my own biz now that doesn't require a shop or any staff lol...

solutions84.co.uk

If you're about at all again, gimme a PM or something and I'll come out on the bike!

Edited by MadManMike

The site's really nice actually. Easy to get around and all the info you need. Although the booking information kinda gets lost at the bottom of the homepage. Maybe do a seperate booking page on the left hand navigation?

I think the graphic at the top is the only part that could do with work otherwise. Just looks a bit unproffesional and empty at the minute, maybe put something in relating it to what you do or something? It's also a bit awkward looking how the header flows straight into the section of writing imo, but i don't really know what i'd do about that.

But yer, is really good :)

Has the electro mix been up for a while because i cant find a mix on there that i havent already got? I've got one of the dubstep tracks to but the others really good as ever.

Cheers for the feedback mate...

I'm looking to change the main image logo at the top, but have tried a few different ways and it always looks worse... :S

The text positions will be moved around and I'll probably stick the booking info on the right hand side as I don't want any more pages (I like it quite minimal!)

Come to think of it I did post the Electro mix earlier this month on Megaupload - I'll be doing my November one soon enough anyway :)