Www.trials-uk.co.uk

Dan@Trials-uk

just noticed that the zoo pitbull 116 spacing has been weighed in kg not grams ;) don't think mine ways 2000kg's :S

;)

Thank you for all the positive comments guys, much appreciated,

PS, Sheringham_Trials I have sorted that out(Y) Thanks for your note'.

On the other hand, we have just signed contracts with a few new brands and we will now be official dealers for the following: KOXX, TRY-ALL, BIONIC, PLAZMATIC, ONZA, TENSILE, CONTINENTIAL, NORTHWAVE, YESS, TOKEN, and more to come!

In the next couple weeks we will have updates basically everyday as new products flow through!

Our aim is to bring you the best on the market at the BEST price available; we are 100% guarantee that we have the LOWEST prices.

Rock' on, and keep riding guys!:D

UPDATE:

Hey all,

It’s been a while now since the site went live , I’ve had a chance to upload all the products along with getting nice detailed picture of every single item we have.

Some new features:

1 - In stock/ Out of stock symbol on products that have a variation

2 - Live Assistant facility - This is to help people that want to get a answer straight away (More detail on our site)

3 - Order/ Payment is in its own category instead of being in FAQ along with other information

4 - Work shop category - This is the page with the services we offer for free (More detail on our site)

5 - New brands/ products in stock! - Please have a browse around to check out the new funky stuff:D

Thanks,

Best regards

Dan@Trials-uk

UPDATE:

Hey all,

It’s been a while now since the site went live , I’ve had a chance to upload all the products along with getting nice detailed picture of every single item we have.

Some new features:

1 - In stock/ Out of stock symbol on products that have a variation

2 - Live Assistant facility - This is to help people that want to get a answer straight away (More detail on our site)

3 - Order/ Payment is in its own category instead of being in FAQ along with other information

4 - Work shop category - This is the page with the services we offer for free (More detail on our site)

5 - New brands/ products in stock! - Please have a browse around to check out the new funky stuff:D

Thanks,

Best regards

Dan@Trials-uk

BEAST!!!

I need to speak on live assistant. I have some questions.

It made me laugh reading that info about max on the team thing hehe!

HE AINT QUITE!

Lmao...

Whats happened Max i was with you pretty much all day everyday for months and now we dont see each other!

Im beginning to miss you!

Echo.Josh

X-x-X

really good and clever website,loving the instant messanger ,geneous :P

steve

(p.s spelt geneous wrong)

Genius(Y):D,*

Thanks for all the positive comments!

The "Hot Brands" Page is now completed, Basically a page that show all the major brands we deal with:)

More updates to follow up:D, We try out best to "Stand out" from others websites:)

Thanks

Dan@Trials-uk