Birmingham 29th December!

joshball

The olf topic was soooo confusing so i made a new one and this is it!

This is for a ride on the 29th of december!

Meet at 11am at the new street gap!

Im not to sure on where the new street gap is so can someone just leave a reply saying where it is!

I know rough;y but i dont want to tell people the wrong place!

Echo.Josh

X-x-X

New Street gap is at the "back" entrance of New Street station. NOT where you can find the Palisades/Ticket/Shops entrance.

From the platform you want the stairs that lead up to a glass sort of structure, don't think there's any elevators/escalators for them.

If you DO end up at the Palisades/Tickets/Shops entrance (the main entrance) then you need to go out the right hand exit, then go right down the taxi rank and turn right following the roads right round the station til you get to the other side.

You should then be able to find the New Street gap easily, as it'll be the one opposite the white entrance doors, on the corner of a road. It's a round concrete curb height platform onto a higher square block with a lampost in the middle of it and a bin next to it.

Any good?

New Street gap is at the "back" entrance of New Street station. NOT where you can find the Palisades/Ticket/Shops entrance.

From the platform you want the stairs that lead up to a glass sort of structure, don't think there's any elevators/escalators for them.

If you DO end up at the Palisades/Tickets/Shops entrance (the main entrance) then you need to go out the right hand exit, then go right down the taxi rank and turn right following the roads right round the station til you get to the other side.

You should then be able to find the New Street gap easily, as it'll be the one opposite the white entrance doors, on the corner of a road. It's a round concrete curb height platform onto a higher square block with a lampost in the middle of it and a bin next to it.

Any good?

Cheers Shaun are you comming then?

I think i know roughly now.

Im in boys!! see you all there. cant wait, not ridden brum in a while!

Good man see you there!

ANOTHER topic?

Meet at Victoria square you fools. Then snow Hill station people wont have to ride down that hill to only ride back up it again.

YES another topic because the other one was f**ked up and i didnt know what was happening!

Josh x