Birmingham 29th December!

joshball

i will show my face for sure! and i hope to see some of the regulars so i have somebody to talk to and ride with and not show me up lol and laugh at my crashes :) . ohh and i just checked the weather for the next 24 hours on the bbc website and by 6 o clock in the mornin it has stopped raining and then wont start again till about 6 so it may be a bit damp but we'll live im sure (Y)

Cya all soon then.

Jake!

i will show my face for sure! and i hope to see some of the regulars so i have somebody to talk to and ride with and not show me up lol and laugh at my crashes :) . ohh and i just checked the weather for the next 24 hours on the bbc website and by 6 o clock in the mornin it has stopped raining and then wont start again till about 6 so it may be a bit damp but we'll live im sure (Y)

Cya all soon then.

Jake!

be reet

just stuck on koxx browns so my back brakes guna be fine (Y)

and it says its stopped raining at 12 and isnt raining all through the morning..

Edited by Grant Hundley

Lmao.

Why isn't he going Grant?

this is pretty much the exact conversation on the phone..

me: coming to brum tommorow?

josh: ohhh argghhh umm yeah someones slashed my tyres

me: ok i can sort it out..

i ring back in 10 mins...

me: yeah i got you a tyre sorted

josh: umm ohh arrrghhh but i still got my red forks..

me: so?

josh: im embarrassed

me: dont be a tit, no one cares.

josh: ohh umm arrrghhh i dunno if i got enough money to get to brum

me: get to worcester and ill give you a lift

josh: do me a favour and buy the ticket online for me?

me: no

josh: ohh arrghh ummm

me: *hangs up*

Oh gutted that he isn't coming....

Shorts weather?

I'll wear shorts if the rest of you do! :lol: you know it 'll be a laugh if it rains ;) perhaps bring jeans just incase. we need more people than this to tag along! no pulling out cause of the weather lads its only a bit of water like in the shower just alot colder (Y) so its 11am at new street gap yes? im sure they'll be some late ones as usual that will bump into us as we go along. fingers crossed for jonny mc coming :) . joshball has done this twice now :o he organised this ride and the one on the 15th of december and has pulled out of both of them. ill be there bright and early. look out for the nutter on the onza t-bird.

Cheers!

Jake.