Bike Theives And Pikey Scum

!!()`/D

Just look them firmly in the eye as Mike said and say "No" in a firm voice. If they start to get aggressive. Put your bike to one side if your on your own. If your with a mate give it to him. Stand right in front of them and say right, so which one's the hardest, if they don't reply, say thought so. They will probably walk off. If you prove your not scared and you'll stand up to them then 9 times out of 10, they wont do anything.

Never use weapons though. Thats what you have fists for. Just make sure you hit em' hard enough.

Danny.

unless they've got a knife or something else

when your in a situation where you know they want your bike all sorts of things run through your head from running away to running at them. if they ask for a go. maturely say no. if they start talking like some wannabe gangtster (with all the "innits" etc) condescend to them. they get confused as hell. and a confused chav isnt a tough chav. keep belittling him. if he still thinks hes big enough to take your bike.. kick him as hard as you possibly can in the balls. dont care how hard you are. you cannot take a shot in the pills without curling up. a hard one just ends your day pretty badly. stand your ground but dont be aggressive untill you have to. then just go mental.

:lol: always carry two razor blades with a match stick glued between them so if they try and rob your bike get them with it and they won't be able to it stitched as the gap is to wide............................

warning ::: this action could lead to a lot of trouble and a prosecution, so not really worth the effort

Dont f**king do that, if you use a knife, your a willy.

Guy at work hasa massive scar on his face from being stanley knifed. 2 blades in one knife, has like an inch wide scar go from his ear to his mouth..

Just smash them with the bike. I had 2 lads try an get mine when i was walking with it. tried to break my arm and my nose to get it, they didnt like. never even hit one of them, just pushed him over my bike an made him mad haha.

carry a kubaton on your keys, f**king hurts when poked with one of them

had some fanny try and take my bike when i was waiting at traffic lights to. 2 chavs on a bike, grabs my bars, elbow to his face and hes on the floor out cold.

Defend yourself if you can, otherwise, get the hell out of there.

Edited by Si-man

Just carry spanner arounmd with you, i wouldn't think twice about twatting them with it if they went for me i dont care if i hit them first the only witnesses they would have it there mates who would lie for them anyway. Plus the police dont exactly like them.

Someone today was asking me to do stuff and i just said i cant he was about 17 n he said alright then ill just knock you off or summet under his breath i just said whatever and he just pissed off. Think there solid when there with their mates but when there on their own they are scared.

If someone tried taking my bike like a chav and i managed to get him on the floor i wouldnt stop stamping on him. I'd be soo pissed off. Then again i dont ride on my own.

To be honest, unless i knew for definate i could get away/beat up scumbag id just give them it.

Its a bit of metal, not really worth risking your health-a beating.

no its the principal of the thing........give 'em a shoeing if they don't give it back, most chavs aren't that tough in my experience, you get that impression cause they hang around in groups, hurt one and 9 times out of ten the rest will run away, especially if you get the biggest one

pause time, and look around and find a rock, or a half brick, put it in your sock and "have it".

Or just knock them the f**k out

Say, look police!

Point they turn, then as they turn back round your fist'l be in mid flight and it gives you the element of surprise.

"Hang on a second dude, just gonna untie me shoe laces and take my sock off and try and shoehorn this bit of brick in it. Why don't you mug that woman while you're waiting?"

Best thing to do is say no,

and attempt to leave

if they give chase and touch you hit them (stab etc)

i carry a spanner and screwdrivers

how ever like said in the posts before me use with discretion as you will probably get a trip down the nick :P

best thing ive found is go out in a group of people tend to leave you too it

or grow to be 6,2 13stone and have arms like iron girders and you wouldn't usually have a problem :P

NicP

Edited by NicP

grab their bollock and rip them off, theyre not a man without them lol........ i dnt reli do fights cus i can never seem to get angry enough to bother, but if someone tried to take my bike, i think id completely spasm and rip their ears off or summit silly lol, just f**kin put em on the floor and jump on their knee caps, then they cant come after you for a gd while lol

Mate, just scream RAPE !!!

Every time someone asks if they can ride your bike

In all seriousness....

Piss yourself.

They'll run Fo' sure !

Jarrod

Ha ! Add a skin head to NicP's descrition and thats why i don't get any shit on my bike !

Edited by Pashley26