Sponge

Hey there, just wondering if it's been super super super slow as it has been for the last few years.. I haven't really ordered anything as of yet to notice if post has been extra slow... but, I need to get some new cranks from P-Europe on Monday morning in time for it to be delivered on tuesday morning. The thing is... i'm leaving for a holiday early Wednesday morning, so it'll really have to get here in 1 day with special delivery.

Does Special Delivery still get there in 1 day? Or take 3-4 due to Xmas post? Tell me how it's been for you guys buying from Tartybikes or whereever... (I'd quite like to do some riding on holiday you see! ;) )

Thanks

6 days from Tarty :/ and currently been waiting 4 days for some pads to turn up :/ annoying.

Ordered some dustcaps last week, not arrived yet (That was about 4 working days ago).

Just about to order some headphones that I hope will be here before xmas as they are for my MP3 player that I'm getting...

(I have to order my own presents, talk about no surprises [no, not the Radiohead track])

Mine's been ok.

Block this topic it's sooo pointless.

nothing constructive to say? dont say anything... Jerk

sponge asked a valid question, so how the f**k is it pointless?

my new cashcard took about a week to deliver but they do send it shitty post...

Edited by Ben Cox

Orderd some Tarty raffle grips. Came next day.

Orderd a shit load of parts off tarty. Took 2 days.

Krisboats has sent mea letter of some sort out :shifty: . Been about 4 days hasnt arrived yet.

Jack Balman sent me a freewheel out yesterday. First class recorded delivery. I'll tell you when it arrives.

Overall its been good.

Danny.