The Official Koxx Days 2008 Thread!

PaRtZ

its usually last weekend of march first week of april.

im trying to book a 6 or 7 seater minibus or like a VW touran etc.

Ross il try get this confirmed as soon as i can, might need to speak to Carthy and his parents, as alot of minibuses are 25 and over for insurance, DAMN i just miss it by 4 months. :(

Wayne.

I'm coming...

Planing on staying in Europe for 4-6 month to ride...

Anyone can help with accommodations? where is the best place to stay with as many riders i can ride with...etc?

Any help \ information will be mostly appreciated!

Thanks all in advance,

See you in koxx day 08!

Tom.

Je suis en translate et em pomme for oui michael the petite pomme de tere?

*or in really loud clear english*

CAN SOME FRENCH SPEAKING PERSON TRANSLATE THIS PLEASE?

"La 8ème édition des Koxxdays se tiendra les samedi 29 et dimanche 30 mars prochains, toujours organisée"

Je suis en translate et em pomme for oui michael the petite pomme de tere?

*or in really loud clear english*

CAN SOME FRENCH SPEAKING PERSON TRANSLATE THIS PLEASE?

"La 8ème édition des Koxxdays se tiendra les samedi 29 et dimanche 30 mars prochains, toujours organisée"

The 8th edition of Koxxdays something Saturday 29th and sunday 30th March this year? something something.

Translated with "Google translation":

"Presentation of Koxxdays 2008

The 8th edition of Koxxdays be held on Saturday 29 and Sunday 30 March, still held, according to tradition, at the base recreation Buthiers. The competition which is held here has become inevitable event of the beginning of the season; to note in passing that this year it will still be preceded by an organized the indoor 21 as part of a European Cup in Gmunden, Austria.

Like last year, nearly 400 pilots from 18 different nationalities are expected. It is also a festive gathering or sports and music liven up the day, while attracting more than 5000 spectators throughout the weekend.

Last year, remember, Tribal Area moved in force to cover the event as it should ... And as always, we had our dose of hardcore trial, with Gilles Coustellier top of the top, which imposed a ruthless domination on areas of madness.

Feature-2007!

For the 2007 edition, we also present two guys on the two days to film this event ... They had even interviewed the top drivers ... The ATV & Bicycle trialistes Vincent Hermance, Marc Vinco, Bénito Ros, monotrialiste Yoggi, dirter Patrick Guimez ...

This has resulted in exceptional this video, which was unanimous on the planet trial ... THE popular as video Koxxdays 2007 ... 17 minutes of happiness with exceptional images, a collage of pros, a sound that fits perfectly ... Truelife & Séo we have placed at the heart of this exceptional event and is the greater part of the competition trial, without neglecting other disciplines (dirt, single, flat) ... Success ... To consume without moderation ...

Koxxdays 2007

Rules VidéoKontest

Speaking of video, just like last year, a VidéoKontest Amateur will be held in connection with the Koxxdays.

It is open to all, with € 300 of vouchers to the key for the winner.

The video will be sent home before the Bike 14/03/2007 Prod.

8 videos will be selected by the team of Koxxdays, then Kontest House K124 begin in Paris, to finish the Koxxdays.

Attention, the standard is set high when you see the quality of the video that has won the kontest 2007 ... It is a video Turtle Power Production, a young association that specializes in assembling film promoting the Trial, and featuring the talented Florian Tournier, which won first place unanimously ... A video with some amazing, a great assembly and above all a genuine originality in the film itself, including the onboard camera ... To download on this page!

Here is the complete settlement of this Kontest video:

Vidéokontest Rules:

Art1: Bike Prod, in the context of the "08" KoxxDays organizes his second VidéoKontest amateur.

Art2: It is open to all without exception.

Art3: A video on Trial bicycle and / or Unicycle Trial lasts for a maximum of 4 min should be sent before 14/03/2008 at the following address: Bike Prod - VidéKontest - 17, rue des Margats - 77120 Coulommiers - France

Art4: The video will have to be provided in a CD or DVD, WMV or AVI (xvid or divx + encoded mp3).

Art5: A screening of the eight best videos will be prepared by the organizing team of KoxxDays 08. A pre-ranking published on the internet site koxx.fr determine the series heads.

Art6: History of the kontest Thursday, K124 HOUSE PARIS, quarter-final and final half: in the form of duels, the audience on this day vote to select the best two videos Saturday evening meal Koxxdays, final: the public According to this view, was awarded the title of "King of Video 08."

Art7: Schematic VidéoKontest:

Quarter Final Thursday

A Video No. 2 vs. No. 7

Video B No. 4 vs. No. 5

C Video No. 3 vs. No. 6

Video D No. 1 vs. No. 8

Semi Finals Thursday

A 'Winner A vs Win. B

B 'Winner C vs. Win. D

Final Saturday

Winner A 'B vs Winner'

Art8: The winner will be awarded a Good Buying in the amount of € 300, valid only on the manifestation of KoxxDays "08", and this on all products Koxx, Koxx One, Try All, and 24 bicycles Yaabaa

Art9: The organizing team reserves the right to remove videos do not comply with the ethics (shocking pictures prohibited)

Art10: All participating in Vidéokontest video will be eliminated if it is aired previously on the Internet.

It should be noted that with the signing of these rules, participants authorize Bike Prod and all brands of the group K-124 (see Art8) to disseminate their images freely, without compensation"

Tom.

Fish I think I'm working Tuesday the 25th of March, I'll try an get it off. Otherwise we'll have to head down on the Wednesday an stay till like the Wednesday or Thursday the week after. Either way we can be there for the 29th an the 30th weekend. Whooop! Well excited, it's not long to wait either!

Fish I think I'm working Tuesday the 25th of March, I'll try an get it off. Otherwise we'll have to head down on the Wednesday an stay till like the Wednesday or Thursday the week after. Either way we can be there for the 29th an the 30th weekend. Whooop! Well excited, it's not long to wait either!

NOOOO you need to go there for the full week ;) theres no justice in only riding a few days as im sure you know matt!

Me and Will Arnold will be getting there on the 23rd at night and getting a ferry home early at 8:00 on the 31st

www.norfolkine.com lads! cheapest ferry crossings going!

EDIT: BTW people looking at cost, including a months insurance on my car, its going to cost £450 for me and will to go, so £225 each. Thats £50 each on food and £150 on fuel

Edited by PaRtZ

Me and Wally are going!!! :D

Took me half an hour to persuade my parents to let me have 2 days off school though. We'll be there on friday 28th, and then leaving on the sunday or monday, when everyone else goes i guess.

Does anyone know the exact address of buthiers?

So do you just turn up with your tent, or do you have to book it?

Edited by JonCongreve