The Official Koxx Days 2008 Thread!

PaRtZ

Does anyone know the exact address of buthiers?

So do you just turn up with your tent, or do you have to book it?

Last time there was a form we had to send to ben/fred savage to confirm our placing so they new what numbers were like.

flashearth: http://www.flashearth.com/?lat=48.294171&a...r=0&src=ggl

multimap: http://www.multimap.com/maps/#t=l&map=...erbes,%20Loiret Rue de Roches

Right, just decided, i am gunna sort my passport and come along :)

Is there anybody heading from the midlands/the north that i can convoy with?

Adam

PS: anybody wanna lift?

You know you're my favourite big man and everything.

lol...

Yeah i'd like one if i decide to go, I'm fairly sure i want to, i mean if the opportunities there (ie a lift and me having money) i'll go.

Erm, i spose to make it as easy as possible for you, i'd meet you at the ferry port, as i reckon my mums up for driving me that far.

But yeah, feed me some info on how much you're gonna be spending and we shall share it between us i guess.

I'll probably love you forever. Oh, and is there 2 seats spare? Or just the 1?

Right, just decided, i am gunna sort my passport and come along :)

Is there anybody heading from the midlands/the north that i can convoy with?

you can stay with me and will swansea night of the 22nd if you want? and then follow us to dover morning of the 23rd :)

Hmmm do I join Bigman and go to Koxx days or do I stay at home? :P

Silly question.

Mate, Koxx Days is the highlight of the trials calendar for anyone who goes - biggest laugh, ever. Well worth the money and it doesn't even end up being that expensive...

My advice, go for it (Y) .

I can't wait :D .

Cheers,

Joe.

QUOTE (joe b @ Jan 18 2008, 01:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Silly question.

Mate, Koxx Days is the highlight of the trials calendar for anyone who goes - biggest laugh, ever. Well worth the money and it doesn't even end up being that expensive...

My advice, go for it (Y) .

I can't wait :D .

Cheers,

Joe.

well said Joe :)

Anyone wanna get the train with me and a few others.

Gonna be good hopefully.

Also wherebouts does everyone camp and are there shops nearby?

Matt

You can either pay to stay in the Koxx camp site that they set up, or you can find somewhere inconspicuous an tent it for free, some of us will be sleeping in our motors. As for the shops, there wasn't really anything within walking distance if I remember correctly. But plenty of us will be making regular Beer Top-Up journeys so you can ask us to get you stuff or come with.

Another question....

Anybody fancy going to Fountainebleu for one of the days, bout 15/20minute drive to a different forest with rocks?

I'm pretty sure Will an Matt welsh boys will be up for it.

You can either pay to stay in the Koxx camp site that they set up, or you can find somewhere inconspicuous an tent it for free, some of us will be sleeping in our motors. As for the shops, there wasn't really anything within walking distance if I remember correctly. But plenty of us will be making regular Beer Top-Up journeys so you can ask us to get you stuff or come with.

Another question....

Anybody fancy going to Fountainebleu for one of the days, bout 15/20minute drive to a different forest with rocks?

I'm pretty sure Will an Matt welsh boys will be up for it.

why, buithers has litterally miles of rocks

why oh why would u want to drive anywere, last year stan and that f**ked off for a day to a different section of buithers and disvoverd a whole new world.

why, buithers has litterally miles of rocks

why oh why would u want to drive anywere, last year stan and that f**ked off for a day to a different section of buithers and disvoverd a whole new world.

dave...these rocks are better.... no seriously they are, don't sit there thinking "wtf does he know" really....i can tell you have that look on your face...

come to these rocks on one of the days if you come...you wont want back ;)

MATT ORR: yes I'd definitly be up for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go to that swish bakery too!

Edited by PaRtZ

am well excited about this.....but i haven't really thought it through!

can i handle giving way to traffic on the left? that's just not right :P

are french roads nice?

Hahaha, French roads are mint. Once you get off the ferry it's pretty much one long toll road down to Paris, the only thing that's a bit of a bitch is Paris, my satnav looked worse than spaghetti junction going through and instead of having 3 lanes of traffic an if you want to leave a junction you move off, in Paris there'll be 4 lanes and then suddenly it'll split off into 2 sets of 2 lanes an if you're in the wrong set of 2, you'll be heading in the wrong direction.

Satnav is seriously reccommended! (and gay bitch passenger you can slap when your pissed off)

I've got both.

Alright iam comming and ill be taking the train with some other riders

But I would need to know the official dates of koxx days to reserve train tickets and I think we are going to camp there so i would also need a website or phone number to resserver a camping space.

Cheers

Edited by TrAsHeR