The Official Koxx Days 2008 Thread!

PaRtZ

anyone actually booked anything!?!?!

i'm kinda worried see...i don't want to book a ferry on monday morning and have nowhere to go! my plan is to go monday (24th) morning, come back sunday evening...

is anyone else doing that? has anyone spoken to koxx? booked camping? had a curry lately?

cheers...

adam

edit- please note...i don't want to do the comp, because i will almost certainly break myself! and..the chances of me phoning "Base de Buthiers" are pretty slim- i speak barely any french!

Edited by zhi nuts!

I don't think I am going to be going now, think it will be to harsh on my wrist and I REALY don't want to screw it up as that would fook over my whole summer!

Plus I am having trouble sorting things out and realy could do saving the money....

I am however gunna plan a week in the summer to head over to buthiers/paris etc to ride!

Adam

I am however gunna plan a week in the summer to head over to buthiers/paris etc to ride!

Badger days 08 here we come bigman!!!!

anyone actually booked anything!?!?!

i'm kinda worried see...i don't want to book a ferry on monday morning and have nowhere to go! my plan is to go monday (24th) morning, come back sunday evening...

is anyone else doing that? has anyone spoken to koxx? booked camping? had a curry lately?

cheers...

adam

edit- please note...i don't want to do the comp, because i will almost certainly break myself! and..the chances of me phoning "Base de Buthiers" are pretty slim- i speak barely any french!

I shall be leaving on monday morning (about 10ish) dover to dunkirk and returning either monday morning again or sunday night (bit of a trek from dover - North Wales)

I've not booked anything because I dont have any money yet. But im selling my car tommorrow so ill get some dollar then (Y)

I don't think I am going to be going now, think it will be to harsh on my wrist and I REALY don't want to screw it up as that would fook over my whole summer!

Plus I am having trouble sorting things out and realy could do saving the money....

Adam

whate he said but ankle not wrist

and im goin with u in summer adam:P

maybe next year if adam can persuade me to make my next purchase's.

craig

I am also called Adam, and you realy should buy something!

I wanna ride up your way again, but this time without a stem snap hopefully!

Come to france with me in the summer too!

Adam

Any of you lot entered the comp yet?

If so let us know how you did it (Y)

www.koxx.fr

Go on the Koxx Days page, open the entry form up and fill it out (you will need a BIU license because this allows you to enter international BIU competitions).Then you can send off a cheque made payable to whatever it says on the form to take care of the payment...

Bob's your uncle (Y) .

Cheers,

Joe.

Dont worry if they dont let us camp, theres a F1 travel lodge in Nemours I stayed at, we can stay there: 30€ per room (up to 2)

But they'll let us stay for defo (Y)

Also Ill be getting an early ferry on the sunday morning, and getting one back very early monday morning (Y) and im booking it tonight

To those who don't remember last year, the facilities were all closed for the first few days. I think we had water, but the toilets, showers and sinks were all closed. The french guy running the Koxx camp managed to get them open for us eventually, but we had all already 'booked' our camping via Fred at Koxx UK. If Koxx are not getting involved with the camping this year then we obviously won't get any of the camping facilities open. No doubt we will probably get thrown off the site as well if we just set up camp without booking. We managed to use the showers and toilets in the dorms, but I imagine if there's a big group of us trying to do this we might get noticed...

I want to go but don't know if I'll be able to. I crashed my car and am possibly getting my license revoked, so will have to get a lift. Not sure if I will be able to afford it either, although hopefully if we did book the campsite it wouldn't cost that much?