Sponge

10:30-11am usual meet at the black sloped walls.

*(when is Shell going to be finished?!)

See you there.

Shell i expected to be finished by this summer, though dont expect it to be rideable like before. weather this saturday is expected to be shite, though sunday is expected to be surprisingly sunny. so if you and joe can reedit this london ride for sunday 6th, ill tag along.

meh, it wont be too rainy. there is some sun on saturday too. Riding on damp ground doesn't bother me, we're trials riders.

If you come Ruse, then that's already 5 of us going. Tim and Chris Antoniou might be able to make it.

gotta work saturday night and there is no way tim will come out in crappy weather. why cant you make it sunday?

Looks like saturday and sunday decided to switch weather. Saturday's cashed in the sunlight, whilst Sunday gets the downpour (checked just now)

Feel free to come anyone. We'll be hitting up some different spots this time too. Very different spots.

my number's 07912360877 if you arrive a 'lil late and you need to find where we are. :)

Im afraid that information is incorrect. weather tomorrow in london is gonna sunny and dry, maybe a little cool. did you and joe go riding today?