James Porter And Damon Watson Sign For Trials-uk For 2008

Dan@Trials-uk

Tarty neednt be aware of anyone.

Dans just giving people shit, because he cant sell shit :P

Fair enough, Dan's not claiming to be bigger than anyone/anything, but any decent company is aware of their competition.

If they have nothing to worry about as you say, then I'd like to know why once the T-UK site was updated, Tarty made a few none too different changes to their own?

I don't know where you managed to find Dan's sale figures, perhaps you'd like to show us all? You haven't got a CLUE how Dan is running his business, so how about less of the snide comments just cos you bum a certain other shop.

I ride for selectbikes.com only. Not tarty or Trials-uk.

Its always been that way and will never change. :D

Next Video will hit the net soon, Get in.

Selectbikes.com ant shutting down either!!

James needs to get back to select the greedy sod haha.

Neil.

I take your latest Adamant-4 vid will be specifically on your A3 rig? would be interesting to see how your have adapted your powerful effortless style on 20in mod.

Its always been that way and will never change. :D

Next Video will hit the net soon, Get in.

Selectbikes.com ant shutting down either!!

James needs to get back to select the greedy sod haha.

Neil.

Glad select isn't closing.

Why are you on the trials-uk team page if you've got nothing to do with them?! I don't gerrit.

Can't wait for new vid :)

Those was James own words.

joe maher! ahahahhaah :P

classic TWAT! :):lol:

ony yokin onken! :P

lol trials uks mint full stop

thought neil wa with trials uk :S ah i dnooooooo

lol

firstly James just text me and said that was rubbish he never said that, so your making stuff up. His exact words are "I dent say that shit that dan put on forum".

Neil is NOT with Trials-uk, Neil said Dan just put him up :S. Which is quite odd and a bit of a joke because you can see from his reply above he has nothing to do with trials-uk.

Hope thats cleared some stuff up.

Er it kinda seems to me that its been blown up a bit here... Porter is on trials-uk, it seems to me he just wanted a change NOTHING to do with "people being shit" or any thing like that... i do know what has been said as i we drove down to southend today but it seems to me that people have lots of opinions on what shops they like and they dont.. but i dont see what any of that has to do with who riders ride for....

Adam

Fair enough, Dan's not claiming to be bigger than anyone/anything, but any decent company is aware of their competition.

If they have nothing to worry about as you say, then I'd like to know why once the T-UK site was updated, Tarty made a few none too different changes to their own?

I don't know where you managed to find Dan's sale figures, perhaps you'd like to show us all? You haven't got a CLUE how Dan is running his business, so how about less of the snide comments just cos you bum a certain other shop.

You've missed the point, i'm quite sure from that the way Joe worded what he said that he actually knows the guy who runs trials UK, and was just taking the piss out of a friend.

In fact Joe seems to be best friends with every trials shop out there.

Also, the fact that Neil himself says...

...and you've got him up on your 'team' and the whole porter / selectbikes / trials-uk thing i've seen on here is enough to avoid buying from trials-uk altogether.