Cranks For Front Freewheel ?

Curly-Sam

hi guys
i am needing you opinion on cranks .... that i can use for front freewheel
i have only use the tensiles with front freewheel and i think the are rubbish.
they flex alot and the threads come of really easily

what cranks would be gd for me ?
i like strong cranks due to be heavey footed.... well heavie overall
and will not flex like the tensiles

i have been thinking about the echo cranks ?
are they any good ?

cheers curly

Pleeeeeeeease Justify posting that :blink:

The majority are probably really good... I said it because a friend has gone through 2 sets. The pedal thread both times was badly stripped when changing the pedals. Might have been partly his fault maybe, he was damn careful when doing it though. I just would expect them to be stronger than that.

Fyfey :turned:

Anything will do, I run Echo forged cranks and they feel nice and solid for me, and are forged like the Try-all's.

Monty are also good forged cranks.

To be quite honest it depends how much you want to spend, and the quality of the product you are after.

I agree... buy cheaper cranks and expect to replace them more often. Or fork out for a more expensive pair and have them last longer.

i use echo forged cranks,i got them just till i could afford a better pair but i ended up sticking with them,i find them tons better than my old tensile urban legends that i snapped .these cranks have in my oppinion less flex,greater brake piston clearence and a fair bit cheaper than their compotition.

i haven't seen white cranks,be individual and spray them ^_^

steve

Try-all's. Dont get Deng. Deng cranks suck. Try-All ***

Haha, classic NMC. Why not post something worthwhile? Instead of "every other brand sucks apart from the one I use". Give reasoning behind your opinion and maybe you will get validated quicker.

Haha, classic NMC. Why not post something worthwhile? Instead of "every other brand sucks apart from the one I use". Give reasoning behind your opinion and maybe you will get validated quicker.

Sorry, mate. I've been through a pair of Echo 6061's They came loose and the tapers f**ked up.

Now I have decent quality cranks, they haven't come loose and haven't f**ked up like the Echo's.

How about you thinking of shutting your mouth.

Im not getting validated again, The Trials-Forum staff hate me, And fair play to them

Dont give me all this "I'm a full member and this is me patrosining you" bullshit. :lol:

I've already been validated and unvalidated twice.

If you dont like NMC Get the f**k out of it. :P

No hard feeling's though 'ey. :lol:

EDIT: I've just read that myself. It looks like im having a go. But I'm only messing about :P

maybe a few smilies will help.

Edited by Charlie Jennings

Sorry, mate. I've been through a pair of Echo 6061's They came loose and the tapers f**ked up.

Now I have decent quality cranks, they haven't come loose and haven't f**ked up like the Echo's.

Im not getting validated again, The Trials-Forum staff hate me, And fair play to them

Dont give me all this "I'm a full member and this is me patrosining you" bullshit. :lol:

EDIT: I've just read that myself. It looks like im having a go. But I'm only messing about :P

Nicely done, you've just proven me right! And surely it wasn't the crank's fault they came loose, they just weren't checked enough.

Edited by fyfey

if i was you i would get the echo 7075 because there pretty strong had mine for a while and i havent had no problems with them so far so overall i think they are good or could go for then tensiles there pretty good also but id stick to the echo 7075 lol my personal opion

cheers mate its good to have a bit of humor i think on forums

makes it a better place (Y)

I just realised you said you had the 6061's... fair enough, my mate had a problem with the pedal threads stripping on them. The 7075 CNC's are fine though.

hi guys

i am needing you opinion on cranks .... that i can use for front freewheel

i have only use the tensiles with front freewheel and i think the are rubbish.

they flex alot and the threads come of really easily

what cranks would be gd for me ?

i like strong cranks due to be heavey footed.... well heavie overall

and will not flex like the tensiles

i have been thinking about the echo cranks ?

are they any good ?

cheers curly

Hello o would recommend any of the echo cranks or the zoo one1 I have herd are very good. I use an echo crank personally as most riders I no use these and have not had any problems at all but in the end it’s all up to you as it’s your bike Jordan.