How Much Do Postmen Get Paid?

Wilson.

hi i was wondering how much postmans get paid lol <_<

I also took more time posting this poorly written message than the time required to find the relevant information myself . Also I am so easily amused and simple minded that I audibly laugh whilst considering the extent of financal compensation recieved by postal delivery workers , then emphasize this fact by adding a contradictory emoticon .

I rarely respond to sloppy writing , but EVERYTHING about your writing is wrong except where you encourage us to " post our knowledge . " Well to answer that - my knowledge of the English language exceeds yours even though I am Dutch . Make some effort .

I rarely respond to sloppy writing , but EVERYTHING about your writing is wrong except where you encourage us to " post our knowledge . " Well to answer that - my knowledge of the English language exceeds yours even though I am Dutch . Make some effort .

*snigger*

Hes got a point... Royal Mail website is a sliiiiiightly obvious place to look.

Go to youtube and look up 'Boro Pat'. This will tell you all you need to know about being a postman. Not sure whether the admins will allow a link to be posted (So I haven't posted one) as it does contain the odd sexual swearword. There's a similarly modified version of Tin Tin around there somewhere too...

Go to youtube and look up 'Boro Pat'. This will tell you all you need to know about being a postman. Not sure whether the admins will allow a link to be posted (So I haven't posted one) as it does contain the odd sexual swearword. There's a similarly modified version of Tin Tin around there somewhere too...

mint video that, everyone from the are actually speaks like that though :P

Don't be a pussy! :P

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=boro+pat

I also took more time posting this poorly written message than the time required to find the relevant information myself . Also I am so easily amused and simple minded that I audibly laugh whilst considering the extent of financal compensation recieved by postal delivery workers , then emphasize this fact by adding a contradictory emoticon .

Incredible.

well endohopper your the only person making a fuss over nothing so why dont you go and try to abuse someone else as you clearly dont have anything good to say????

1. He said what we were all thinking

2. He's not abusing you.

3. He does have good stuff to say, listen to him and it'll help you out. He's been here a hell of a lot longer than you have.

... you clearly dont have anything good to say????

Actually I think it's admirable that you're prepared to work what is probably quite a demanding job at almost 17 years old . This , coupled with the fact that you intend to buy a car suggest that you're probably quite sensible ( Gu typhoon = good choice , better than mine :$ . )

My complaint was precisely that despite these positive points , you undersell yourself by ending sentences with unpunctuated " lol's " and terrible grammar . Apologies if I came across too vitriolic , but as a non U.K resident I struggled to learn your language and am amazed at how it's disregarded so easily by many English folks . For what it's worth , good luck - I hope you get the job . :)

Actually I think it's admirable that you're prepared to work what is probably quite a demanding job at almost 17 years old . This , coupled with the fact that you intend to buy a car suggest that you're probably quite sensible ( Gu typhoon = good choice , better than mine :$ . )

My complaint was precisely that despite these positive points , you undersell yourself by ending sentences with unpunctuated " lol's " and terrible grammar . Apologies if I came across too vitriolic , but as a non U.K resident I struggled to learn your language and am amazed at how it's disregarded so easily by many English folks . For what it's worth , good luck - I hope you get the job . :)

+huge respect for that point.

i work around 5 hours a day piss easy work 5 days a week for around 220 give or take depending on door to doors.

get 6 weeks a year holiday, its easy work but f**k going into it at your age (you have to be 18 btw) get into a decent aprentiship so you can earn some proper money. or get a education.

if your looking for some quick easy money its good full timers should be on around 300 - 350 a week i belive.

but if your looking for long term i wouldnt even consider it if i was you.

The postmen in Basingstoke wear shorts all year round for charity, there like local celebrity's !

Last year they raised 7k for various local charities, and this year there doing it t raise money to build a new youth center for older kids.

Postmen are cool......

Jarrod